Semi Final Tickets

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The phone system is a joke. They should have a queing system rather than 'nae luck, phone back.'

Just incase anyone has the same confusion I had....

I think there is a queue. The system seems to hang you up if the queue is full. Eventually instead of being hung up the phone rings and the ring goes on for ages interrupted by the occasional wee buzzing sound like a bee.

Don't hang up, I think that's you in the queue. Mine rang for 5 minutes before I got an answer, that after being hung up about 15 times!

He doesn't have a point. What is so different to him not being able to make every game compared to guys from England or Belfast that can't make every game? Rangersgary nailed it - why not ticket the box if you want to go to these games and be 100% guarenteed a ticket.

Who's the guy your on about? DennistounRangers? I didn't see the part about it being their first time at Ibrox. Did you make that bit up or did I genuinely misread the post he made?

Maybe if Bricky had a better attitude and didn't speak to me like a piece of shit first I could get him a ticket ....

No mate it wasn't Dennistoun it was The Monk

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=266303

I commented at the time saying I would be pissed off if 3 or 4 'non Rangers fans' got tickets and I missed out . Non Rangers fans from England would suggest to me they have not been to Ibrox before and are not Rangers supporters. You told him to pm you nearer the time and you would try and help him out . :(

Went upto Ibrox at 6am. Got my tickets at 9.10 and by that time the que was to the subway. Great support.

Cf was full except if u wanted in with the ultra kids and there was a few left in cr.

I got govan front gf5 so good seats as I could of hoped for after my preferd season ticket!

You will NOT get your season ticket seat. Rangers have already emailed us to tell us this last week.

Well, technically you might. I'm feeling lucky.

Ive got yours mate so yer fucked

Expect a one man anti-rangersgary protest at random points throughout the 90 minutes until the seat is returned to its rightful arse. :mad: