Rangers earn your crust - Police Scotland

Unless they have some how managed to change the law without anybody noticing. It is perfectly legal to take big banners. If the police remove them, then it is theft!

Pesky law!

I find it quite amazing that the police in this country are trying to 'dumb down' a cup final, one involving the best supported clubs in the country. What a fecking cheek!

Hang on now, if they don't try to santise this cup final someone might get offended!

Never mind the offense that all the Rangers fans are feeling now at being criminalised by the Police.

North Rd posted this on other thread `@grahamruthven: Police Scotland deny ban on banners for Ramsdens Cup final. Usual procedure for banners deemed to be offensive applies, as with any match`

Thanks

Here's hoping that's the case

info on tweeter,seems gen enough.

Graham Ruthven is a freelance sports and soccer writer with the NYTimes , Scottish Television (STV) and Unibet .

Having graduated with a BA Media & Communications degree from Forth Valley College (University of Stirling) he has also written for Clyde & Forth Press, Forth Independent Newspapers, Stirling Observer, The Herald, News of the World, The Sun and The Sunday Post.

If you wish to contact Graham send him an email at:gruthvenfreelance@gmail.com. Or get in touch through Twitter: @grahamruthven

I'm genuinely glad with this threads response and everyone agreeing - assumed there would be a few Bp9 types along to derail it

Don't think you will fine one single supporter that thinks this is ok, it's a fucking joke.Everyone lucky enough to be going through to the final tomorrow go and enjoy your day and dont let any cunt spoil your fun.

Don't think you will fine one single supporter that thinks this is ok, it's a fucking joke.Everyone lucky enough to be going through to the final tomorrow go and enjoy your day and dont let any cunt spoil your fun.

Oh there's some mate - trust me

It will never end, they will continue to persecute our club/fans for the rest of our lives.

The Rangers haters have sat at the top for a long time now,Scotland is now a country where being a Rangers supporter is a crime in itself.

They will continue to punish us as long as we allow it...dignified silence and all that.

Anyway I'm off to the match tomorrow with my massive Flag and Carry out ;)