mccoist and players out partying last night after cup humiliation

any pre-arranged function shouldve been cancelled straight away after that pish yesterday, any day off today shouldve been cancelled straight away aswell

who are the fucking mugs here? alot of us were hurting last night, embarrassed by that pish and all the piss taking on facebook and twitter and everywhere else, we were the ones going into work this morning to get the cunt ripped out us again

i wouldve loved a wee day off to hide away from it all but i cant afford to but these fuckin idiots at our club can go out and get pished and lie low today

go out and give it laldy when youse have actually done something to deserve it, after causing our club and fans even more embarrassment and ridicule is not the fuckin time to do it

every one of them should be flung out the door

time for big changes

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Slightly off topic but just seen on twitter that McCoists son Alex has had to deactivate his twitter account due to the levels of abuse getting hurled at him from fellow bears.

Poor fucking show!

I said in another thread that this was basically outrageous.

I am disappointed and find it equally outrageous that no one has come on twitter to either confirm or deny that there was a karaoke session in the Members Lounge last night, and whether or not it was attended by Ally.

Members Lounge - appropriately named after yesterdays performance.

The night was planned as a "celebration" as they thought they would win. I think it would have been fine still heading back to Ibrox to have a meal but then home.

It really was ill advised to be having a party/karaoke, did they honestly not think the supporters would find out about it and react the way we have.

They players should of been taken straight on the bus to auchenhowie and made to run laps until midnight, then dragged back out this morning and made to move a pallet of bricks from one pallet to another for a good few hours, and then made to run more laps, if they don't like it they could fucking leave and have their contract terminated, coaching staff as we'll.

Slightly off topic but just seen on twitter that McCoists son Alex has had to deactivate his twitter account due to the levels of abuse getting hurled at him from fellow bears.

Poor fucking show!

That's fucking despicable behaviour, to be honest.

Some fans need to get a grip on reality.

That's fucking despicable behaviour, to be honest.

Some fans need to get a grip on reality.

Aye that's shite. Nothing to do with him. He should just get his twitter private, to open and honest and ready to chat to fans, doesn't deserve that

@STVRaman: Rangers statement re players/management team gathering at Ibrox last night after Ramsdens Cup Final defeat...

@STVRaman: '' management team & players returned to Ibrox to meet up with families who attended the game as previously arranged for a post-match meal.”

Edit and Karaoke sess ;)

@STVRaman: Rangers statement re players/management team gathering at Ibrox last night after Ramsdens Cup Final defeat...

@STVRaman: '' management team & players returned to Ibrox to meet up with families who attended the game as previously arranged for a post-match meal."

Edit and Karoke sess ;)

Post match meal? In the members lounge? Hope it was a finger buffet. Now if they said it was in the Thornton suite that would seem more plausible. The photos we have seen on here are from the Members Lounge.

Now we definitely know there was something on last night, maybe they will confirm or deny the rumour - did the "meal" become a karaoke session?

Was it confirmed that the photo shows him singing and not just saying a few words to those assembled?

let me get this right

we have moved from --- that isn't him in the photo -- the photo is not from last night --- he wasn't singing he was just talking

hmmmmmm