Barrie Mckay Steps Up

Barrie McKay is rotten, sorry.

He is far from rotten, he was our best player up to the point he was bollocked weekly for not getting back to defend and played on the wrong wing.

Those of us who understand the game :pipe: all agree he has more chance of going past a man than most of the current squad..

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those asking where he was a game changer it was Berwick at home at the start of this season in Ramsdens Cup.

Everyone on here couldn't figure out why he hadn't started, then Ally stuck him on and within 5 mins he scored and went on to set up the 2nd goal. Won the game for us in my opinion.

For those asking where he was a game changer it was Berwick at home at the start of this season in Ramsdens Cup.

Everyone on here couldn't figure out why he hadn't started, then Ally stuck him on and within 5 mins he scored and went on to set up the 2nd goal. Won the game for us in my opinion.

That's the one I was thinking, couldn't remember for the life of me, he is perfect for an impact sub

Why is Aird getting such a hard time from some?

Some nugget even said he was the worst player he's ever seen play for us. :lol:

The internet is a strange place.

He's pretty shit, although at least he was making an effort on Sunday unlike his lazy, arsehole teammates.

Could have desperately used his pace on Sunday on the wings, making a few runs here and there through their defence, although Ally would've probably put him at right back after switching Foster to left. :anguish::lol::anguish:

You got right AGAIN ...

Thats twice now since you signed up.

He's done absolutely nothing to suggest he's good enough. Another in the long lost of Rangers players who gets better the longer he doesn't play.

So when we look back at the amount of posts demanding Mckay to start games last year, all those people are deluded ?

This nugget said Aird might be one of the worst ever to play for us and I stand by it.

He's fucking atrocious.

How can you say Aird is one of our worst players ever the guys only 18, aye he's got a lot to improve on but he's far from one of the worst to pull on the jersey.

Yes.

That or poorly informed.

He started okay last season, then really struggled at Rangers, and he's toiled at Morton.

He has at times been a game changer for both, your point that he has done nothing to validate a recall is wrong.

I think Mckay is a far better player than Aird, and would choose him over Gallagher or Aird, but both Aird and Mckay are out of form at the moment, and i'm afraid one cancels out the other.

Gallagher should start on Saturday as he seems in the mood and Aird should be benched.

:7325:

How can you say Aird is one of our worst players ever the guys only 18, aye he's got a lot to improve on but he's far from one of the worst to pull on the jersey.

It's my opinion. We're all entitled to one.

Age is irrelevant, the boy lacks talent and I can't understand how he continues to get game time for us. I hate slating our own players but I honestly feel like all I do when I watch us is criticise him. He constantly gives the ball away, he's an absolute shitebag when it comes to taking on a man and on Sunday especially he had a first touch like the cushion of a snooker table.