McCulloch thinks we are stupid

Rapid6

After watching his interview on STV, that is my conclusion.

The players are pure angry. It's no mccoists fault.

He said the players are backing McCoist. I bet they are. The players can do what they want, take their big wages, all safe in the knowledge their big pal will not bat an eyelid.

It's the same old excuses being rolled out, just a different face.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The last straw was Sunday. 2 years have given McCoist to build a team not try and buy half the SPL and fling them together and hope it works out.

The plan wasn't to waste 7million pounds worth on wages on this disgrace.

YOU ALLY MCCOIST HAVE WELL AND TRULY FUCKED IT UP.

After admin and all that pish in 2012 you would think everyone at Rangers would be keeping an eye on the wage bill.

You would think given the leagues we are in it would be time for youths and a couple of players like Law brought in to help out.

Instead we tried to buy half the SPL and hope it all worked out.

Can just one of these sacks tell us what the tactics are? And why they are backing him?

If they can do that, and explain why they failed (miserably) I might, just might, listen to them.

They are just making me more and more angry with ever bit of shite they try and feed us.

If they do the same on Saturday as they have for months, they will need protection getting out of Ibrox.

Where was our alleged captain on Sunday when was the last time he lead by example on the pitch. Part of the captains job is to encourage his team mates when things aren't going well I saw little evidence of that on Sunday. Lee you should be more worried about keeping your job than helping your mate Ally keep his.

Big lee has never been anything other than average as a gers player,the only two reasons he stayed were his age and wage packet,,comes as no surprise him defending ally either,jobs for the boys

He's never a captain in his life. A captain is supposed to gee the players up when they are playing the way they have been all season he's to quiet on the park.

And a bombscare at the back to go along with it.

These players think because they stayed throughout admin they can do what the fuck they like.

A tad bitnof an overreaction in this thread imo. I would prefer he just kept quiet because hes hardly going to come out and say "oh aye allys a cunt, useless, sack him"

Ally has failed but the players deserve their share of the blame.

playing shite and losing is one thing but playing in a cup final with no passion,no fire,no urgency etc etc is unacceptable.Never ever heard of a Rangers team being booed off at a losing cup final before.Jig can say what he wants but the fans are not blind or stupid.