Charlie Green was right.....

DavieMacRFC

None the wiser ?

Translated to simpler terms?

Ok if we could appeal what do you think could have happened? No budge or compromise on the transfer embargo? No licence at all? As said we were held at gunpoint it's great guys like you with beefs against Green are willing to play Russian roulette with our future long after the event - good on you's

Russian Roulette? Far from it. The document confirms the transfer or the clubs registration and their is next to no scope in the SFAs rules to have refused the transfer. The appeal would've been heard by either a Scottish Court or the CAS not the SFA.

I said it at the time, as you well know, not 'long after the event'.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russian Roulette? Far from it. The document confirms the transfer or the clubs registration and their is next to no scope in the SFAs rules to have refused the transfer. The appeal would've been heard by either a Scottish Court or the CAS not the SFA.

C'mon if you believe we could have forced an appeal and got a better outcome your not as intelligent as I thought

What Green meant by no appeal was exactly as I said, it's not a lie. It's a dictatorship and they could have easily granted us no licence - can you point me in the direction of there being "no scope" for them to refuse us a licence

C'mon if you believe we could have forced an appeal and got a better outcome your not as intelligent as I thought

What Green meant by no appeal was exactly as I said, it's not a lie. It's a dictatorship and they could have easily granted us no licence - can you point me in the direction of there being "no scope" for them to refuse us a licence

So it's not a lie that Green said we couldn't appeal despite the fact we could appeal?

They had granted us conditional membership prior to the 5wa. We therefore met the criteria for membership of the SFA. To have then withdrawn that (the 5wa wasn't agreed until after the brechin game) would have left the 3rd division with nine teams as there was nowhere near enough time to put a tender out for a new member to join and have required a slight rejigging of all the cups as their formats were already laid put with regards to the number of teams entering in each round etc.

The appeal would have been heard in a courtroom not by the SFA. The punishments would have been declared illegal (like the embargo was later down the line by LNS).

I don't think it's a lie no because you knew fine well what he meant

What's the point in appealing if you know it will end up worse? That's blatantly what he meant

Of course you could appeal in theory

Convinced serial killers can appeal but it doesn't change a thing

If you want to call Green a liar over this feel free but it proves a point to me that the people who hate the guy will use anything against him and looks desperate

You will never convince me otherwise

just so I am inhabiting the same timeline as you

we were the subject to an illegal SFA sanction

we were then charged the SFA's legal costs for losing this matter

or did I imagine that turn of events

I don't think it's a lie no because you knew fine well what he meant

What's the point in appealing if you know it will end up worse? That's blatantly what he meant

Of course you could appeal in theory

Convinced serial killers can appeal but it doesn't change a thing

If you want to call Green a liar over this feel free but it proves a point to me that the people who hate the guy will use anything against him and looks desperate

You will never convince me otherwise

How could it end up worse? Were theu going to revoke our membership and destroy the sporting integrity of the competitions? We had already played when the 5wa was signed.

Green said at at supporters meeting and in the press it would be fought all the way, then came out and said it couldn't be appealed. Not that it wouldn't.

just so I am inhabiting the same timeline as you

we were the subject to an illegal SFA sanction

we were then charged the SFA's legal costs for losing this matter

or did I imagine that turn of events

Nope you didn't imagine that. The punishments were illegal. Despite this CG chose not to appeal despite being entitled to do so under the terms of the 5wa. Green then proceeded to tell anyone that would listen that we couldn't appeal it even if we wanted to.

Nope you didn't imagine that. The punishments were illegal. Despite this CG chose not to appeal despite being entitled to do so under the terms of the 5wa. Green then proceeded to tell anyone that would listen that we couldn't appeal it even if we wanted to.

so you are advocating undertaking action against a body who were already guilty of making up crimes and holding our licence as a bargaining chip?

it had already been proved that they refused to recognise the law of the land and decided that rather than accept it just blackmail us more

so you are advocating undertaking action against a body who were already guilty of making up crimes and holding our licence as a bargaining chip?

it had already been proved that they refused to recognise the law of the land and decided that rather than accept it just blackmail us more

They had granted us a licence prior to the 5WA being signed. If they then revoked our licence theu would have destroyed the sporting integrity of their competitions, potentially breached media, sponsorship and broadcasting contracts and left themselves open to legal action by the club.

Im not CGs biggest fan, but some post some amount of bullshit and lies about him on this forum. 99% of fans agreed hed deserve what money hed get then act like hes judas for taking it.

The man done less damage to Rangers than the fallout over the Ally debacle will do

How could it end up worse? Were theu going to revoke our membership and destroy the sporting integrity of the competitions? We had already played when the 5wa was signed.

Green said at at supporters meeting and in the press it would be fought all the way, then came out and said it couldn't be appealed. Not that it wouldn't.

How could it be worse? :lol:

Im not CGs biggest fan, but some post some amount of bullshit and lies about him on this forum. 99% of fans agreed hed deserve what money hed get then act like hes judas for taking it.

The man done less damage to Rangers than the fallout over the Ally debacle will do

Very, very, very well said

simplythe best - Not only are you insulting Rangers fans but your insulting anybody with a brain with your love in with Green. Really after knowing what we know now you still love this man? As I said nobody cant take anything you say serious.

Charles Green. The Saviour. The Legend.

No chap should feel the need to justify their support of Charlie to any naysayer ingrate or bellicose denigrater of Charlie and his saving of The Rangers.

At least the mockits had the good sense to fear and respect him as adjudged by their dislike of him, the least said about his attackers here the better.

simplythe best - Not only are you insulting Rangers fans but your insulting anybody with a brain with your love in with Green. Really after knowing what we know now you still love this man? As I said nobody cant take anything you say serious.

What do we know now? I honestly don't see what's massively changed from day one. He was up against it from day one because he wasn't Paul Murray.

I remember Green leading the group that bought our club out of admin while so called rich Rangers fans sat on their arses, and I remember him standing up for us. That means something to me even if it doesn't to many others