Charlie Green was right.....

DavieMacRFC

Because we accepted the conditions under extreme duress with no choice 24 hours before the game

We had no choice

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=1957&newsCategoryID=3&newsID=10252

That was only the conditional membership.

Full membership wasn't granted until August 3rd

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/1623-sfa-confirm-full-membership

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes no difference

Gives them more time to fuck us over

Swather, Cocbridge Amended et al, all now gone after taking huge bags off swag out our club and the one common denominator is Charlie boy, he brought them all to our club for one reason, so he could plunder our club with impunity .

The man was a complete cunt whose only allegiance was to his own pockets, he was nothing more than a second rate shyster that got fecking lucky, sure Ally's a shit manager whose time is up, but have you ever wondered what would have happened without Ally's presence two year ago.

The often quoted "should have won three trophies" was nothing more than a smoke screen to hide what those thieving bastards were really up to, Green and Whyte, its like comparing Syphilis with Cancer and asking which one you would prefer to die from!

And don't get me started on that South African billionaire that wants the Rangers support to hand over our season ticket money to him, couldn't make this shit up, FFS!

Fuck Charles Green! Cunt was a front for the "shareholders" who just happen to also own a huge part of Ticketus! He was always only short term until the flack got too bad, then replaced ad infinitum. How many chairmen is that? And who appoints them? Certainly not us. Bastard turned us into a cash cow!

If only we had the money Charlie fucked off with. Would have surely been enough to pay off Ally with. Fuckin ironic! :)

You mean, If only Charlie had saved the club and taken no payment for his work then we would have enough to pay off our sickeningly overpaid imposter of a manager. (tu)

Sounds fair eh.

Are people really still beleiveing the pish about Green saving the club? Have they forgot other's bidded more money for the same assets but funny enough the administrators would only deal with Green. The whole thing from Cw to Green to the current board has been a stitch up. They also seem to have forgotton the £m's that have disappeared.

Are people really still beleiveing the pish about Green saving the club? Have they forgot other's bidded more money for the same assets but funny enough the administrators would only deal with Green. The whole thing from Cw to Green to the current board has been a stitch up. They also seem to have forgotton the £m's that have disappeared.

Who cares ? Dingwall and mini never got a blazer , thats what it all comes down to on here

makes a massive difference. Do you think they would have then revoked it if we hadn't agreed to the 5wa? Compromised the league and all thfree cups? Breached broadcasting contracts?

Yup no problem

The Sky deal was renogatiated and signed after the event

This. I've argued on here that personally I do not agree that CG saved Rangers and in my eyes he never was, or will ever be, a legend.

Who did then?

I'm not even getting back into this. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and in my eyes no-one is right or wrong. In my opinion the fans saved the club, as someone said to me before it's a chicken and egg situation, no fans no club, however, no buyer no club. I firmly believe that if CG hadn't came forward then someone else would have bought us. However without the fans not even Charles the "legend and saviour" would have been interested. Therefore the true legends and saviours of Rangers are indeed the fans.

A bid offering about 500k was made after the event.

TBK turned down the chance to be preferred bidder, Miller actually was preferred bidder for a period, the facts simply don't back up the idea that it was all a 'stitch up'.

I'm not even getting back into this. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and in my eyes no-one is right or wrong. In my opinion the fans saved the club, as someone said to me before it's a chicken and egg situation, no fans no club, however, no buyer no club. I firmly believe that if CG hadn't came forward then someone else would have bought us. However without the fans not even Charles the "legend and saviour" would have been interested. Therefore the true legends and saviours of Rangers are indeed the fans.

See Bawbursts post for my reply. Mine would have been toned down a bit though.

The fans had to have an opportunity and a club to "help save and support" Charlie the fine fellow provided that opportunity, Charlie King of Ibrox.. ingrates will always be ingrates...... others will always be grateful to our saviour.

LOL that's got to be tongue in cheek, just who's tongue and between who's cheeks i'm not quite sure!

Made me laugh though!