Charlie Green was right.....

DavieMacRFC

The fans had to have an opportunity and a club to "help save and support" Charlie the fine fellow provided that opportunity, Charlie King of Ibrox.. ingrates will always be ingrates...... others will always be grateful to our saviour.

See Bawbursts post for my reply. Mine would have been toned down a bit though.

Are you kidding?!!!!! "KingCharlie"OMG!!!! :000000082:

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fed my parents dog earlier. Did I save his life?

I would say not given that if I hadn't fed him, my parents would have.

Same as the scenario with our admin. Green bought the club, but there were various other folk willing to do the same.

Green put his money on the table. No one else did.

Ingrates opinions on Charlie are in reality worthless and tinged with bitterness, the simple truth is Charlie saved The Rangers and because of Charlie we are here today.

I must admit that seeing the naysayers and ingrates frothing from every orifice is most entertaining.

I'm not even getting back into this. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and in my eyes no-one is right or wrong. In my opinion the fans saved the club, as someone said to me before it's a chicken and egg situation, no fans no club, however, no buyer no club. I firmly believe that if CG hadn't came forward then someone else would have bought us. However without the fans not even Charles the "legend and saviour" would have been interested. Therefore the true legends and saviours of Rangers are indeed the fans.

You can't just say your not going into this

Tell me in simple terms how green never saved the club

Green put his money on the table. No one else did.

A statement from the two-times Rangers manager read: "I would like to clarify the background to the offer of £6million for the assets of the club which I announced on Thursday 14th June 2012.

"The offer was made to the administrators before the Charles Green consortium had concluded their transaction to acquire the assets at £5.5million from the administrators.

"We felt it necessary to have a fall-back position to secure the club's future.

"We have since made the same offer of £6million to the Green consortium through Zeus Capital.

"Our offer has been rejected and they have made a counter-offer inviting us to join their consortium.

"However, the current business plan is not in accord with our understanding of the present circumstances of the club and the way forward, but we would prefer to leave them to proceed in their own way and we wish them good luck in their endeavours.

Ingrates opinions on Charlie are in reality worthless and tinged with bitterness, the simple truth is Charlie saved The Rangers and because of Charlie we are here today.

I must admit that seeing the naysayers and ingrates frothing from every orifice is most entertaining.

Charlie is indeed highly responsible for the fucking shambles the club is currently in.

He is a cunt.

Not as funny as you last nugget, but just as mad, the only thing missing is titter ye not, and "oh ar misses"

Fair play to you BB your posts are entertaining. :thumbup:

Oh you haven't started a negative thread about Dave King...for at least 3 seconds !! ;)

Charlie is indeed highly responsible for the fucking shambles the club is currently in.

He is a cunt.

No he's not don't talk utter shite

Malcom Murray arranged the 100 per cent bonus scheme

He stood down after Whytes proven bullshit allegations

Smith and Mather were chairman and CEO when the IPO cash was spent

I've never been so angry reading a random post

Honestly fuck up and deal with facts eh

No he's not don't talk utter shite

Malcom Murray arranged the 100 per cent bonus scheme

He stood down after Whytes proven bullshit allegations

Smith and Mather were chairman and CEO when the IPO cash was spent

I've never been so angry reading a random post

Honestly fuck up and deal with facts eh

Really? It was all Malcolm who arranged the bonus scheme then.

Deary me, someone better inform Ahmed that he is after the wrong paperwork. Here was me thinking he was relying on a letter from Green stating his bonus amount.

Even Wallace basically came out and said he was horrified with his predecessors actions.

A statement from the two-times Rangers manager read: "I would like to clarify the background to the offer of £6million for the assets of the club which I announced on Thursday 14th June 2012.

"The offer was made to the administrators before the Charles Green consortium had concluded their transaction to acquire the assets at £5.5million from the administrators.

"We felt it necessary to have a fall-back position to secure the club's future.

"We have since made the same offer of £6million to the Green consortium through Zeus Capital.

"Our offer has been rejected and they have made a counter-offer inviting us to join their consortium.

"However, the current business plan is not in accord with our understanding of the present circumstances of the club and the way forward, but we would prefer to leave them to proceed in their own way and we wish them good luck in their endeavours.

Aye exactly. They waited till Green already had put his money on the table. Before that they were all humming n hawibg a load of shite.

So much for your previous claims about being neutral towards him

Are people not allowed to change their minds?

Wallace has since come out and indicated that he was certainly worried about his actions, plus the board are currently trying to nullify an email sent from Green to Ahmed authorising Ahmed to a bonus they feel he certainly shouldn't be up for.

Aye exactly. They waited till Green already had put his money on the table. Before that they were all humming n hawibg a load of shite.

Oops, quick change of tact from you.

So now you admit that Green wasn't the only person to put his money on the table, but instead was the first to.

Also worth stating that that money he put on the table was only a loan. They put the purchase costs directly back onto the club.

What a saviour. Pfft!

Oops, quick change of tact from you.

So now you admit that Green wasn't the only person to put his money on the table, but instead was the first to.

Also worth stating that that money he put on the table was only a loan. They put the purchase costs directly back onto the club.

What a saviour. Pfft!

Green saved the club. You can argue that fact all day and night if you like (tu)

Are people not allowed to change their minds?

Wallace has since come out and indicated that he was certainly worried about his actions, plus the board are currently trying to nullify an email sent from Green to Ahmed authorising Ahmed to a bonus they feel he certainly shouldn't be up for.

You were saying it in a discussion as recently as last month I'm sure, what has changed in that time to make him a 'cunt'?