How do we get rid of Ally?

SuperAli

I accept that people have different opinions, it's people on this who don't and can't accept that I have an opinion.

Nonsense. Read your thread title and say your not asking for backers?

That is not an opinion, it's a question.

If you want to debate how good or bad Ally is, then don't start a thread with a loaded question.

As I said, embarrassing.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We talk about the standards of the club falling? The supporters are even worse. To think we are usually known for our loyalty. Not backstabbing.

Sickening.

This. Not a fan of McCoist as manager but untill the board get rid or he walks a won't be looking at any ways in which to stab him in the back.

How do we get rid of you is probably more appropriate.?

I can only assume you are happy with Ally as Manager. You are happy to watch the team regress. You are happy at the poor signings, the good players going backwards, the players being played out of position, the shocking tactics. The fat wage packet he didn't want us to know about and very reluctantly cut (probably only temporarily).

No man should be bigger than Rangers.

I am very happy with Ally as manager, unbeaten season and Scottish cup semi final? Thats petty good for a new manager with no experince in his 3rd year of coaching. But thats my opinion, you have you own, end of matter.

We talk about the standards of the club falling? The supporters are even worse. To think we are usually known for our loyalty. Not backstabbing.

Sickening.

Considering the cringeworthy behaviour towards the boardroom I'd say those standards went a while ago.

McCoist is as potentially damaging to our future as any businessman

Considering the cringeworthy behaviour towards the boardroom I'd say those standards went a while ago.

McCoist is as potentially damaging to our future as any businessman

Can you explain clearly how he is as potentially damaging to our future as any businessman.

I think the quality of football should improve dramatically, I think his record in knock out competition is terrible and I am not a fan of his chequebook style.

However, the way some fans react towards anything he does is absolutely shocking. He literally can't do anything without some sort of hysterical outburst from people on here. Making threads about how we can get rid of him, has to be one of the most ridiculous and embarrassing things I've seen on here. I don't think people understand what supporting our club is all about. It's like this every day, and it's absolutely cringeworthy at times.

Well that's your opinion which is different to that of many others. I think the support for a man who has serious football managerial failings is detrimental to Rangers FC. That to me is cringeworthy.

For all the mccoist haters with no sense of togetherness and loyalty, I do believe the way forward is to join the UoF who also show great fannybitch and taig like qualities

Wanting the manager replaced does not equate to being a McCoist hater, people wanting Ally out view this as the best option for the future of the club. Our loyalty should always be to the club not individuals or employees.

The fact that his position is being debated by the support after winning back to back titles should be a message to the Board and McCoist..

People say that we need Dave King to challenge again, far as I'm concerned with this manager we'll get nowhere near where we should be regardless of money spent.

He's done that by winning two leagues back to back?

These daft threads should be contained in a single one. There's the Ally must go mob and the fucksake he's doing a job in shitty circumstances crowd but it's the same questions that end up being asked. Who's going to come in? Is winning the league enough? Will the style of football improve? For me winning the league is what it's all about and I'm sure the style of play will get better as we climb divisions. I don't always like the tactical decisions made but fuck me your dealt the hand your given and need to crack on without moaning like a whinging bitch.

He's done that by winning two leagues back to back?

What about the 10 cup exits, all to club's who have limited resources compared to us?

That is a bigger indication of what little progress we have made under the three stooges in the dugout. Winning against part-timers who have full-time jobs and are lucky if they train as a squad twice a week is not a true measure of the players or team's progress.

Ally the man is beyond reproach..

Ally the manager simply isn't up to it..

A 6/7 million pound wage budget and some think he's done well winning part time leagues..

Queen of the South cantered division 2 and won the Ramsdens cup last season on a budget of 400 thousand..

"ALLY WALKS AWAY"

The press and the beasts are drooling over this headline, and cannot wait to go to print.

Any Rangers fan(?) who assists them in getting their wish needs questioned!

The board or Ally himself will decide when it's time up.

Lots of negative threads on RM now.....................

What about the 10 cup exits, all to club's who have limited resources compared to us?

That is a bigger indication of what little progress we have made under the three stooges in the dugout. Winning against part-timers who have full-time jobs and are lucky if they train as a squad twice a week is not a true measure of the players or team's progress.

Or the manager, if you want to be pedantic?

Ally the man is beyond reproach..

Ally the manager simply isn't up to it..

A 6/7 million pound wage budget and some think he's done well winning part time leagues..

Queen of the South cantered division 2 and won the Ramsdens cup last season on a budget of 400 thousand..

He's done what he was expected to do by getting promotion. I don't know about the figures your banding about but if he didn't spend the budget allocated to him by the board there'd be a lot more people complaining about him. With all due respect to Queen of the South you can't compare their situation to a club the size of ours.