Madrid v Bayern

G.E.C.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benzema would suit a side that are willing to base their play around the 'get the ball to him when he's in the box' theory. I guess he's the modern equivalent to a poacher. Pending they don't fancy reinventing their defence this Summer, I'd dedicate the full window to making sure Suarez ends up at Madrid, regardless of how many Benzemas, Sahins et al I had to sell to fund it.

Is Sahin still technically a Madrid player?

Real could maybe do with a CM in the summer as well though with Alonso getting older.

A Madrid Derby for the final would be fantastic but Jose taking on his old club would also make great viewing.

I'm glad Bayern are heading out (tu)

Real could maybe do with a CM in the summer as well though with Alonso getting older.

A Madrid Derby for the final would be fantastic but Jose taking on his old club would also make great viewing.

Illaramendi will be his long term replacement.

Illarramendi has been decent when brought in. Continues to improve and he could be a ready made replacement.

Illaramendi will be his long term replacement.

They have Casemiro as well who has looked alright in his brief cameos but still an area to strengthen.

Mind you I'd agree I'm being picky. Getting Suarez signed in the summer should be top priority (tu)

They have Casemiro as well who has looked alright in his brief cameos but still an area to strengthen.

Mind you I'd agree I'm being picky. Getting Suarez signed in the summer should be top priority (tu)

They also have Khedira who's due back from a long term injury I think