Madrid v Bayern

G.E.C.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How good was Modric tonight btw? Intact not just tonight, but the season in general? Thought he was overrated at Spurs, but no matter what you thought of him then, he was a complete flop last season. He's far surpassed anything like he's been his entire career. His passing is class, link up play brilliant and even putting in decent tackles these days. One of their key players this year.

Most improved player this season in Europe for me. At least from what I've seen.

Modric is the unsung hero, he's a vital clog in Reals wheel and is every bit important as a Bale or Ronaldo on that role.

He was a fantastic buy for them.

I also thought Pepe was class tonight and showed he actually can be a top defender when he wants to be....still hate his guts though

Modric is the unsung hero, he's a vital clog in Reals wheel and is every bit important as a Bale or Ronaldo on that role.

I also thought Pepe was class tonight and showed he actually can be a top defender when he wants to be....still hate his guts though

Great buy by Jose

Pepe and Ramos. Showed tonight that if they were more consistent they'd be one if the best centre back pairings on the planet.

How good was Modric tonight btw? Intact not just tonight, but the season in general? Thought he was overrated at Spurs, but no matter what you thought of him then, he was a complete flop last season. He's far surpassed anything like he's been his entire career. His passing is class, link up play brilliant and even putting in decent tackles these days. One of their key players this year.

Most improved player this season in Europe for me. At least from what I've seen.

(tu).

His passing is incredible.