Season over: Stage 2 complete.

gogzy

Onwards and upwards bears, championship is gonna be a cracker. one more league to go and we take our rightful place at the top table.

it's been good at points, average at points, and downright shit at points..... but we went the season undefeated, got to the semis of the Scottish cup, and blew it in 2 cups.

Thanks to the players that played their final game recently,and heres hoping we can replace them with the quality we need going forward.

WATP No Surrender.

It's been far more shit than positive tbh and I'm glad this season is over.

However the soap opera that is Rangers will rumble on for months to come. The World Cup will be on and it'll still be all about our boardroom

Can't fault the team for achieving their main objective which was the league. But some of the performances have been dire. I just hope the step up into the championship will give the players the wake up call they need to start playing like a Rangers team should.

Yup its funny because if in August you had said we would be unbeaten i would have been delighted but the boring, negative and uninspired way we have played for most of the season plus the cup failures and the lack of new youth players getting much chance has destroyed any feel good factor in terms of the unbeaten run. Not even mentioned all the board room stuff either. God its been a slog on and off the pitch.

It was not worse than last season we lost games in the league last year and drew 8 times.

At least this season we were more consistent in the league even if the cups were just as much of a humiliation as last season (tu)

Yup its funny because if in August you had said we would be unbeaten i would have been delighted but the boring, negative and uninspired way we have played for most of the season plus the cup failures and the lack of new youth players getting much chance has destroyed any feel good factor in terms of the unbeaten run. Not even mentioned all the board room stuff either. God its been a slog on and off the pitch.

(tu)

Never mind the records, the uninspiring football played has been utter pish and it's not only us that see this. Anti-Rangers journos see it as well and you can be sure the amount of money being spent at the club will be the first record they're only interested in reporting.

It was not worse than last season we lost games in the league last year and drew 8 times.

At least this season we were more consistent in the league even if the cups were just as much of a humiliation as last season (tu)

Maybe Dennis means the season for Rangers as a whole from board to team?

No doubt about the achievements - league won; league won unbeaten; league won with over 100 points on the board and over 100 goals. A great acheivement so well done to Ally, the coaching staff and most of all the players.

I know they are well paid. Very well paid indeed. 2nd highest wage bill in Scotland. I know Ally is also very well paid even after his voluntary wage cut (I think he is still paid more than the CEO). These are all points where there are honest differences of opinion. When all's said though - the job still has to be done on the pitch. And its been done.

I'm pretty sure Ally, the CEO and the players all know we'd like to see better football played on a more consistent basis while still winning. It's within the ability of this squad of players to do that. I hope they can do that next season. After 2 seasons working back from Div 3 we still do not deal with corners and set pieces properly. There is a coaching failure here and it needs to be fixed for next season.

Is there a possibility that a summer of discontent with the off-the-field finanacials and Boardroom stuff can be avoided or much reduced? I don't know but I doubt it. It's more than possible that a fresh share issue will be launched in the next few weeks and that's bound to take up a lot of RM forum space. So be it. It's where we are right now. But it sure would be good to put that and ST boycotts behind us for the start of next season.

The procession to the Div 1 title has allowed a luxury of Supporters turning their minds to off-the-field stuff far more acutely than should really be the case. If that becomes the main show and not the progress on the pitch at the start of this next season then in a tougher league with so much to play for then it may risk the progress to the SPFL Premiership. The squad may need all the very best and fully focussed support we can give it next season.

Well done for this Season. Looking forward to next season already.

Well I couldn't express it but you have. Pretty much took the words out my mouth.