Season over: Stage 2 complete.

gogzy

Thank fuck.

Hopefully the better quality teams give us a good kick up the ass. No chance we're gonna win by a huge load of points or go on an unbeaten run. It'll be a struggle but we can do it.

Just hope all this board room shit will settle down over the summer so we can focus on the football and getting back into OUR league.

After all we've seen since August, with the season now over, this should be the time for McCoist to step aside, or for the Board to act decisively to remove him. Neither will happen, because McCoist actually believes he is doing a good job, and the Board is too preoccupied with the off-field matters to deal with the worst manager in our history.

The reality is under Ally and his backroom team we will struggle to win the league next season, i think a lot of fans are not renewing ST due to the pish that is served up at Ibrox its absolute fucking dire.

We need a new Management team to take us forward and a clear out of the duds who are still at ibrox.

Brilliant from the Squad and Management raising themselves every week when faced with 10 defenders and getting dogs abuse from the media and many of our own support. It hasn't been pretty at times, I agree, but Id like to see how a team of similar stature as Ours maintain their levels of performance over 2 years playing cloggers who are playing their dreams out against the Rangers. I expect they'd soon get fed up.

Stage 2 complete, onwards and upwards Bears, next season will be much different to this one past.

Job done is about all you can say.

I'm hoping that with next season being tougher the players will at least turn up to most games rather than just going through the motions as they did in the second half of this season

My hat is doffed in respect of the crowds who have continued to flock to Ibrox, despite all the negativity that surrounds our whole club, could be so easy to just stop going if we listened to all the doomsayers :thumbup:

I pretty sure that the fans will still turn up next season, I know I will :7325:

Step up in class, competition and difficulty (tu)

and not a plumber, plasterer or postman in sight :000000082:

Next season - just need a welcome break the world cup :541:

We have all endured the on & off field over the past two seasons

we are at the last stage to earn our place back at the top division :SPLbroken:

Its been hard the fans have been incredible stuck by the team

done what has been expected.

Off field in the board didnt know it existed until recent times

have let the fans down - a disgrace to the club with their in-fighting.

Despite the frustrations i,m sure ally despite his managerial flaws

will finish the job next season .

Worst season of supporting Rangers without a doubt. Alot worse than the last.

Onwards and upwards.

See you next season.

Ftp. Qs.

How could it possibly be considered worse than last? Better league record at a higher level and better performances in the cups.

This was always going to be the hardest season mentally for the fans to handle as the novelty of travelling to different grounds had worn off. Personally I think we'll win the Championship by between 15 and 20 points. As for the cups, if we win one great, if we don't too bad. Winning the league is the main priority once again. Onwards and upwards. (tu)

Just for the hell of it,I want us to win the Ramsden Cup next year.

Like others,I'm hoping the better standard of football will turn our players into a team that plays FOOTBALL,with heart and determination.

If this is possible under Ally remains to be seen,I have my doubts.

Onward and upward,WATP. :thumbup:

Unbeaten in the league & Scottish Cup semi...

Amazing for a 3rd Division side!

FFS . With the teams in our league and those we faced in the SC up till DU , it would have been embarrassing had we not attained that with the players we have.

And that's not even mentioning Forfar and Raith Rovers !

How could it possibly be considered worse than last? Better league record at a higher level and better performances in the cups.

I consider it worse than last season because this season we had the ability to add 9 players to the squad, we had a full pre-season to get the fitness right, we had many players that had settled in from last season, and it was an opportunity to demonstrate that on the pitch we were going in the right direction with creative dynamic performances. An opportunity to blend experience with youth and create something for the fans to look forward to as we moved on to stages 3 and 4.

Instead what we got was eye-bleeding, negative football, playing one big lump up front while others played out of position to ensure they got a game at the expense of promising youngsters who could have played in their natural position and developed.

Losing the Ramsdens cup final to Raith Rovers was simply the last nail in the coffin of my support for Ally and seeing the performances ever since have just gone to reinforce that we are not progressing in terms of on pitch ability and frankly this "invincibles" tag is just embarrassing and does nothing but paper over the massive cracks