Kenny Miller heading back to Scotland

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We really should going for someone like Assombalonga and miller wages would be more than enough also get shot of daly and bring in dougie imrie knows the championship well and would give is all every game .

Imrie is pish and Assombalonga cost Peterborough over £1m and he's just scored over 20 goals for them this season. Why would they sell him and how would we afford him?

Imrie is pish and Assombalonga cost Peterborough over £1m and he's just scored over 20 goals for them this season. Why would they sell him and how would we afford him?

I know totally pie in the sky stuff signing a league 1 player is beyond our reach .

Miller 4 daly....i could accept that. Fair play 2 miller who wore a black armband 4 Sandy Jardine recently. Can someone tell me how miller/boyd will work nxt season when we only play 1 up front!!

Miller 4 daly....i could accept that. Fair play 2 miller who wore a black armband 4 Sandy Jardine recently. Can someone tell me how miller/boyd will work nxt season when we only play 1 up front!!

Miller in midfield? If so then God help us

when I heard on the radio this morning that Miller had terminated his contract by mutual consent with the Whitecaps my immediate thought was Boyd and Miller as our strike force again next season TBH I am not sure how I feel about it, I will sat Miller has been a model professional while here in Vancouver.

They go to Canada & America for their run up to retirement, not Ibrox afterwards.

The talk about signing unknowns who we might make money selling on later......what the heck happened to that plan?

We seem to have no plan.......for anything!

I don't care whether he's player for us seven times before or he's never heard of us; if he'll improve the team, then I'll take him. Kenny Miller will do just that, as will Kris Boyd.

It wasn't that long ago, a year or so, that Miller was banging-in goals at Wembley against England.

Yet, some want Andy Little's contract renewed? Little couldn't get a beach ball off Miller in a phone box.

I don't care whether he's player for us seven times before or he's never heard of us; if he'll improve the team, then I'll take him. Kenny Miller will do just that, as will Kris Boyd.

It wasn't that long ago, a year or so, that Miller was banging-in goals at Wembley against England.

Yet, some want Andy Little's contract renewed? Little couldn't get a beach ball off Miller in a phone box.

A voice of reason....

He's a player who relied on his workrate and pace, both are nowhere what they used to be.

We are up shit street financially and he's a player we dont need who is past his best and would be on large wages. He's not needed.