Kenny Miller heading back to Scotland

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did I :D

Thought I'd throw him and Kenneth in for a bite :lol:

Do hearts have anyone out of contract? I heard we were looking at one or two of them (this is where you tell me Stevenson is out of contract :( )

Only one I know that will happen is kris Boyd if finances allow and another number 2 (going on quotes that's going to be Gordon) wonder if anything will come of that Cypriot boy?

Thing is, i honestly can't understand why any of those young lads would leave Hearts to come to us.

Despite all their problems Hearts have a good youth set up and have treated the lads well, can't see any of them having much interest in us and i wouldn't blame them.

Just when I thought things could not get any more depressing at Ibrox! No planning on the playing side, we have wasted the past 2 seasons and we are about to waste another one. I assume he still has McCulloch in his plans at Centre back. How our manager believes he is the best option for the club he dearly loves I will never know. Every single Rangers fan I know want him chased out the door, yet he thinks he is the man?

Perhaps yeah. He's a keeper who is comparable to Bell in terms of ability, and although it's not sow thing I'm keen in, McCoist obviously wants two keepers of a similar ability to challenge each other.

It certainly does seem he wants two very good goalkeepers. I find it strange he'd eat into his budget for that in all honesty

mercenary only here for the cash, dont want a34 y.old to lead us to premeir would need replaced better with some one given a year to get it right

Yet allegedly only coming for a very small salary that he could probably improve on elsewhere. Not very good at being a mercenary these days.

Miller is a backwards step but one positive point may be that his experience could help the likes of Nicky Clark if he gets the chance to play with him ,his work rate would alsomake daly stand out even more as a lazy useless bar steward !

Nicky Clark must wish he never signed for us. A young striker who joined us on the back of the season of his life just so he can be frozen out of the squad first by Daly and now next season it looks like he'll be 4th choice behind him, Boyd and Miller who are all in their 30s.

Sickening.

Miller has been quoted on Sky Sports website as saying he has never been in contact with Ally and is keeping his options open! Not like the record to make up a story eh?

He'll whore himself about for a more lucrative deal first then sign for us if he can't get one. It's what he does.

Left Bursaspor, "wanted to come to Rangers", Joined Cardiff.

Left Cardiff, "wanted to come to Rangers", Joined Vancouver.

Leaving Vancouver, "wants to come to Rangers"...

Hope to fuck he does end up elsewhere.

I still reckon he'll sign for us. Didn't he deny 'talks' with Bursaspor and litterly within days was signed with them?

Until he's actually signed a deal I wouldn't believe a word the papers or Miller say. I wouldn't put it past him being the sort to go through the medical etc. at a club and then disappear at the last minute for an extra grand a week.

A guy on Pie & Bovril (I know, I know) is saying he is bound for Hibs but Dundee Hibs, Aberdeen & Motherwell are also after him.

Says on the BBC he's doesn't think the chance of the Premiership down south will come up again but other than that he's ruling nothing out whether it's down south, abroad or Scotland.

The whoring has begun! Lol

Tbh I started doubting him signing for us when I was reading people saying his deal is supposedly lower than Faure's reported £4k a week. It just doesn't sound very... Miller.

So depressing its fucking unreal. McCoist couldn't take us any more backwards if he tried.

We sign a past it striker on high wages for the fucking Scottish Championship whilst arguably our best U20 player is heavily rumoured to be signing for Dundee United, and who can fucking blame him?

So depressing its fucking unreal. McCoist couldn't take us any more backwards if he tried.

We sign a past it striker on high wages for the fucking Scottish Championship whilst arguably our best U20 player is heavily rumoured to be signing for Dundee United, and who can fucking blame him?

What's he getting paid?

Educated guess, way too much.

My point is, you're basing your overall criticism on the DR story, yet you jump to your assumption in regards pay despite the same article saying he is being paid less than Faure.

rumoured to have been offered less than faure and peralta. Ill hold off getting all upset untill rumours become fact.

Exactly.