Nicky Clark - What's His Future?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's had his bedding in season, which consisted mainly of him lying in bed. Give him another season and he may progress from the bed to the bench.

If Ally remembers to buy him an alarm clock that is. :pipe:

Top scorer last season for another team in the same league hmmmm, now all of a sudden he's not up to scratch

Hope he goes to another club for free and saves his career before he becomes another wasted talent

If he leaves Rangers I couldn't give a fuck what happens to him

i assume he is under contract for at least another year., accordingly he will stay, and hopefully improve, as from what i have seen of him so far he looks to at best an ordinary player.

although to be fair he does need an extended run of games to judge him properly, however the bears are an unforgiving lot, and if he does not perform in his first few games, he will soon get pelters from the stands, including those who shout about "giving youth a chance"

thats not the point, boyd has had one good season in the last 4 and considering he scored many goals for us in a rangers team dripping with talent to set him up, its very unlikely he'd score like it again

Amazes me he's scored so many in both spells at Killie - there must be more to him than what he showed with us!

Amazes me he's scored so many in both spells at Killie - there must be more to him than what he showed with us!

not really, killie still creating chances against the regular shite in the SPFL, its just their defence is fucking just as bad

boyd needs skilled workers around him, he wont pick the ball up, create himself space, take a man on then bury a shot, he'll let someone else do that then pick up on the rebound from the keepers save

boyd is a passenger that we cannot do with in our current situation, we dont have enough ability in midfield right now to give boyd what he needs

not really, killie still creating chances against the regular shite in the SPFL, its just their defence is fucking just as bad

boyd needs skilled workers around him, he wont pick the ball up, create himself space, take a man on then bury a shot, he'll let someone else do that then pick up on the rebound from the keepers save

boyd is a passenger that we cannot do with in our current situation, we dont have enough ability in midfield right now to give boyd what he needs

Your perception of him is right in line with mine!

Kind of staggering that Killie can give him almost as many chances as we could, though!

I'm still confused why he was shunned out on loan all season

You know he had about 20 assists last season? He was also one of the most exciting players to watch along with Templeton.

Send him to Greenock that he can't learn to be good at Ibrox? #McCoistLogic

You know he had about 20 assists last season? He was also one of the most exciting players to watch along with Templeton.

#McCoistLogic Send him to Greenock that he can't learn to be good at Ibrox?

I really enjoyed watching him also. He deserved to start the season on the right wing or come on a sub.

Too much of ally's team selection is just pleasing others.

I'm still confused why he was shunned out on loan all season

He's not really had a great spell at Morton. I think he was sent out to get a wee dose of reality away from the pampered life of a Rangers player and, if the stories about his attitude are correct, hopefully get him to screw the nut.

He's not really had a great spell at Morton. I think he was sent out to get a wee dose of reality away from the pampered life of a Rangers player and, if the stories about his attitude are correct, hopefully get him to screw the nut.

Here's hoping he can come back in and prove himself. He showed last year he has potential.

I can't see it mind. He'll probably be loaned out again next year then released.