Nicky Clark - What's His Future?

Nice lad.

Poor player.

42 goals last season says differently. I just don't think he can operate in a team where the only attacking move utilised is a big lump up to big lump of wood or a run down the touch line for a cross that never reaches the box.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 goals lady season days differently. I just don't think he can operate in a team where the only attacking move utilised is a big lump up to big lump of wood or a run down the touch line for a cross that never reaches the box.

Don't understand 1st sentence but scoring goals for QoS in div 3 does not good player maketh

the lad needs a run of games like any striker, I thought he actually linked up well with Daly, running in behind picking up flick ons, then he got injured and was in and out of the team from that injury, he will do a job for us, no doubt, you can't just dismiss his goal haul from last season. you don't score that many goals if you can't hack it.

we should be building a team around Clark, Macleod, and Aird some may scoff at Aird but these lads have another 10 years at the top flight ahead of them. I honestly hope we dont go down the route of signing ex players who would keep them out the team.

Don't understand 1st sentence but scoring goals for QoS in div 3 does not good player maketh

42 goals in the 2nd division playing for QoS says he's a good striker. Especially when you consider none of our players, not even our "SPL" players got close to that figure in the same league.

42 goals in the 2nd division playing for QoS says he's a good striker. Especially when you consider none of our players, not even our "SPL" players got close to that figure in the same league.

He was even further from that figure and in the 3rd tier too. I like the lad and willed him to do well and I'm certain our hopeless staff have hindered him but he's simply average and that ain't good enough.

He was even further from that figure and in the 3rd tier too. I like the lad and willed him to do well and I'm certain our hopeless staff have hindered him but he's simply average and that ain't good enough.

daly scored 20 goals this season in a rangers team that dominated possession-wise for the majority of the season, nicky clark scored 32 league goals in the same league playing for QotS

He is definetly worth at least another year as there is a player in there as his 40 goals last season confirms.

He is still a young man with a lot to learn.

Once again our support show that we can not and will not give youth a chance even though there are new threads every day slating the lack of promotion of youth.

One season and some have declared him not good enough.

I think he will become a good player for us, bearing in mind he has had a few injuries which hampered a constant run in the team.