ramsdens cup next season

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With Ally we will always fall short in these competitions regardless of opposition.

He's utter pish

you get the impression that when we faced the likes of forfar, raith rovers etc, ally seen we were shite and at the hour mark he had a quick shifty to the directors box as if to say "walter please help me, ive made a cunt of ANOTHER cup game"

only now walter aint up in the directors box to save his arse

you get the impression that when we faced the likes of forfar, raith rovers etc, ally seen we were shite and at the hour mark he had a quick shifty to the directors box as if to say "walter please help me, ive made a cunt of ANOTHER cup game"

only now walter aint up in the directors box to save his arse

That's true.

And again that's all Ally the manager will ever be....a piss poor clone of Walter Smith minus the talent

Will you be disappointed if we don't win it next season? I recon it could be us v hearts in the final and id like us to win it so that we can say we have won every trophy in Scottish football

Ally doesn't do Cups.

Who cares .We had a chance twice and failed .The failure that we have as a Manager would just hold it up as major success .He should be long gone but if we have to have him as our Manager .We better win a lot more than this next season .

Who cares .We had a chance twice and failed .The failure that we have as a Manager would just hold it up as major success .He should be long gone but if we have to have him as our Manager .We better win a lot more than this next season .

:lol: So he's dammed if he does and dammed if he doesn't in other words.

hardly dammed...

All he had to do was win a cup against the worst teams in Scotland and he fucked that up 2 years running.

He brings this all on himself.

He'll be carted next season if it goes tits up but until then I'm not going to join the bloodletting, makes no difference on the internet GF.

He'll be carted next season if it goes tits up but until then I'm not going to join the bloodletting, makes no difference on the internet GF.

It's not bloodletting, it's Rangers fans discussing whats going wrong at our club on the forum.

There is many things off the park thats a mess but the only thing we can judge 100% is what we see on the park and IMO it's not improved in the past 2/3 seasons and the buck stops with our manager.

We can talk about players, tactics ect but nothing will change until we get in the right people.