McCoist at City v Villa

BEE

Following on from the Warnock thread a guy I know met McCoist at the Etihad during the week. Which one do we think he'll be manager of by next season? Or maybe we're on the trail of Toure or Silva!

Can't believe people think he's down there looking at Toure and Silva. Totally ridiculous.

He was there looking at Aguero. He was on good form last night and Ally was well impressed.

He was scratching his head, wondering why Man City didn't have all 11 back for corners, why don't they use the long ball, why does their Centre Forward move around so much, why is it that they find so much space on the wings and put in good crosses.

He's still wondering why.

Following on from the Warnock thread a guy I know met McCoist at the Etihad during the week. Which one do we think he'll be manager of by next season? Or maybe we're on the trail of Toure or Silva!

Can Yaya Toure play wide left? ever other player has had a shot

What an arsehole of a thread to start, as if the OP couldn't get his wee digs in somewhere else. He puts me in mind of one of they wee fannys at school that get the boot into some poor bastard that's just had his cunt kicked in.

Agree. Rip ally for his tactics and manager skills all day but to just rip the pish out him so easy is shocking. Beggar behaviour

Was chucked out at half time.

His repeated "JUST PUNT THE FUCKIN BALL" bellowing got on the nerves of a G4s steward, who recently passed his intro level coaching badge, and thought the heckler was clearly a tactical imbecile.

These are not mine but clearly the thoughts of the high vis jacket guy.

It's fairly obvious what is ocurring here.

Given Super's unbeaten league record, along with the huge goal tally and point differential, the Shiek has him lined up to replace Pellegrini.

Did Pellegrini go through the season unbeaten? Did he fuck.

Did Pellegrini win his League by 40 points? Did he fuck.

Super's stock is through the roof.

If Super jumps ship for Citeh, I'm burning my season ticket. He will be as bad as all the rats that deserted in 2012.