Kenny Miller - signing talks tomorrow

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried and trusted player with bags of experience which will be needed to get out of this division.What we have at present up top would struggle big time.Bring it on please.....

34 y/o mercenary washed up has-been who doesn't have the attributes he relied on to be a good player anymore who will stunt the development of our young strikers, take up a large wage and wont be good enough for the top league. Fuck off please...

Anyone that doesn't fall in to line with certain peoples opinions is an Ally fanboy didn't you know. Gie yourself a shake.

considering the abuse people like myself, and others that hold the same opinion as me, have gotten for criticising ally and his lack of managerial anything, your post is quite amusing to me

considering the abuse people like myself, and others that hold the same opinion as me, have gotten for criticising ally and his lack of managerial anything, your post is quite amusing to me

There's no need for Rangers fans to abuse each other and I'm glad you're easily amused.

Someone throw him a ball of string.

You're at it, maybe.

At what? I didn't talk in absolutes as if my post was unshakeable fact, I just stated what I thought at the time when he was still under contract. The circumstances have changed since then, still not sure what it proves other than, shock horror, things change pretty quickly in football.

Most your replies are wee rib digs to be fair mate. I don't think I've seen you try and give a constructive opinion on here.

oh he did give a constructive opinion alright, funny enough no one the backs ally was able to counteract it

You want arguments? Ok.

In the league:

In season 1 he blew a 15 point lead in the space of two months, dropping points against the likes of Hibs, Kilmarnock, St Mirren(x2), Aberdeen and celtic. We started well but that was with a team who had won the double the previous season, as soon as he put his stamp on the team we started regressing massively. Administration and off field issues covered up what was a poor campaign.

Season 2. He dropped points against Annan(x2), Peterhead(x2), Berwick, Stirling Albion(3!), Elgin and Montrose(x2) That is absolutely disgraceful with the squad he had at his disposal. This is without blooding youngsters.

Season 3. He went undefeated playing atrocious football. So what? Look at the opposition.

In the cups:

Season 1

Fucked out the Champions League by Malmo

Fucked out the Europa League by Maribor

Humiliated in the League cup by Falkirk

Embarrassed by Dundee Utd in the Scottish Cup

Season 2

Humiliated by QOTS in the Ramsdens

Humiliated by Dundee Utd in the Scottish Cup

Humiliated by Inverness in the League Cup

Season 3

Humiliated by Raith in the Ramsdens

Humiliated by Forfar in the League Cup

Fucked out by Dundee Utd in the Scottish Cup. AGAIN.

Signings

Success, failure or neither(imo)

Ortiz F

Wallace S

Goian N

Bartley F(played out of position)

Bedoya F

Bocanegra S

McKay F

Aluko S

Celik F

He deemed Weiss not good enough but signed Celik, Bedoya, McKay and Ortiz in the same position.

Black F

Shiels F

Sandaza F

Cribari F

Kyle F

Faure F

Argyriou F

Tempelton F

Stella F

Not one good signing that summer

Bell N

Law F

Daly F

Clark N

Peralta F

Smith N

Foster F

Mohsni F

Simonsen F

Brand of football:

Turgid, unattractive, hard to watch, route one, pathetic.

Developing youngsters:

In his three years he's only regularly played Aird and Macleod. Aird is average at best and he's ruining Macleod by playing him out of position.

Overall:

He's made the same mistakes time and again and has shown no signs of improving. He's a dud.

Now after reading that can you give me some reasons why he should stay?

oh he did give a constructive opinion alright, funny enough no one the backs ally was able to counteract it

Angry, subjective rants are hard to counteract but I saw legalbeagle have a decent go at it. Wouldn't say he 'backs Ally' though, he just backs Rangers like the rest of us.

Where did I say I back Ally? You're jumping to conclusions mate. I think as long as he's here, why spend all this time slating him on an internet forum. All it serves to do is give the manks that read posts on here a laugh.

Most your replies are wee rib digs to be fair mate. I don't think I've seen you try and give a constructive opinion on here.

You're obviously not read many of my posts then, I've gave my opinion in this thread about Miller. Guess you missed that.

This thread reminds me of the last time Miller signed, when people got it hopelessly, embarrassingly wrong about him.

On that note, I'm going to firstly wait and see if he even signs and secondly wait and see how he does before spouting off.

6 years ago mind..