Kenny Miller - signing talks tomorrow

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant help the guys that dont play though, you know if miller signs it will be a 4-5-1 with clark either benched or shunted wide right/left

I hope not as i really want NC to push on and become a player and guys like CG get the benefit of a guy like KM experience. One thing is that KM is a true professional in his conduct, fitness and behaviour and could be invaluable to the young lads

McCoist will walk at the end of the season if he gets us up. I think he sees his job as to get us back to the top in the easiest way possible therefor his job is done. Ruined the journey for me tbh.

McCoist wont wont walk for three reasons.

1) The money he's earning

2) His ego

3) The WDDWA comment

McCoist will walk at the end of the season if he gets us up. I think he sees his job as to get us back to the top in the easiest way possible therefor his job is done. Ruined the journey for me tbh.

he wont walk because he actually thinks he's doing a good job and will want to continue it, all ally sees are the results, he misses the performances, what we spent for the results and performances

if we get promoted from the championship first time, no matter how poor we are off the field ally will consider it a success, and will consider himself a success

We're you under the impression the journey would be glamourous?

Can't wait for the wee man to sign up, my favourite player of the last decade.

does that include when he was pumping his chest in a rodent shirt after scoring against us ? Or maybe it was his celebrations at Scumdome after they won the title ?? get real