Red Third Kit 2014/15

No doubt we'll be pilloried from all the usual quarters for the Union Flag being incorporated into the design, thus "politicising" our strip at the crucial time of the Independence referendum. Well, it's making a statement I'm completely comfortable with.

Beast FC have gone with tratan so the same can be said for them. Last year they also had the Irish tri color on there strip.

One minute there Irish the next there British now when it suits them they are Scottish.

<cr>

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word of warning guys. I'm just back from Ibrox and they're completely out of large short sleeved. They may get some in tomorrow but best to phone ahead if you were wanting to go down.

Word of warning guys. I'm just back from Ibrox and they're completely out of large short sleeved. They may get some in tomorrow but best to phone ahead if you were wanting to go down.

Wish I'd seen this post before heading down to the shop to get one ha ha the misses managed to get hers ok so she's happy enough lol

Bought it this afternoon. Will wear it on hols, love the design.

What size did you get? The Rangers Megastore still out of large.

I very nearly went and got it from JD sports today, but I feel like buying from Rangers directly is the best option.