☸ The 2014 Brazil World Cup Thread ☸

I posted a comment about no mention of Englands 66 win, didn't realise he was English wasn't meant to be offensive but f@@k him if that's how he sees it.

No, mate. He's Scottish. Just not the keenest Scotland National Team fan.

I see...he's politically motivated on a football forum?

Who isn't? ;)

Just an SFA hater and associates that with the team. His choice. Anyway, I've done enough talking for him, I'm sure he'll tell you himself at some point and quite rightly scold me for talking for him.

Who isn't? ;)

Just an SFA hater and associates that with the team. His choice. Anyway, I've done enough talking for him, I'm sure he'll tell you himself at some point and quite rightly scold me for talking for him.

Yeah mate us discussing another member might freak him out, or he'll probably 'simply' take some pleasure from it.

Each to their own I guess

I posted a comment about no mention of Englands 66 win, didn't realise he was English wasn't meant to be offensive but f@@k him if that's how he sees it.

Think you've misunderstood me. :lol:

What I was calling a myth was the idea that 66 gets mentioned all the time by English broadcasters, can't really say it's ever seemed all that often to me, certainly not in games that don't involved England anyway

Think you've misunderstood me. :lol:

What I was calling a myth was the idea that 66 gets mentioned all the time by English broadcasters, can't really say it's ever seemed all that often to me, certainly not in games that don't involved England anyway

If anything Scots mention it just as much as the English.