Language towards fellow Bears

this place is fucking pathetic, cunts greetin about being called names on the internet :lol:

here's how to solve your problem

1) close your browser down

2) shut down your PC/laptop

3) wonder where you went wrong in life

if you are posting from a mobile phone then disregard steps 1 and 2 and instead simply give your phone to the nearest male in the room who can actually use it properly without complaining out of their vagina

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh that's not the whole story to your original reply though is it? It would seem by your statement that I am advocating that unless the board are supported I am against the poster, that is not the case and cannot be proven to be so. I have on numerous occasions stated that I am willing to give the board time until the release of accounts during their tenure can be shown, so I can see the results of the job they are doing. If someone can provide me with facts that the board are "trousering money in large amounts with the investors involved" then I will possibly change my stance, as of yet I am poorly equipped with such proof or facts.

It is also my stance that any boycott or involvement by MD or SoS, or to a varying degree the FF/RTS and RFFF is also suspect due to their seeming willingness to see this club go into admin again. All this would appear to be in the name of bringing in a DK and maybe a Murray or two, you could ask my proof of that. I would point to the numerous articles by Comedy Cat and others concerning the need for DK's £30-£50 Mil pound investment. if you wish to report me for the usage of Comedy Cat then go ahead.

Should there be anything else it will have to wait until I have had dinner and then I will be on Rangers Chat for a while, so I will not in fact be "running away". I will reply to any direct post or point you make when I return.

Well for what it's worth I more or less agree with you on the first part. Not so sure you are right about the 2nd.

Still don't agree about the reasons people are abused - a lot of the time it's unwarranted.

Well for what it's worth I more or less agree with you on the first part. Not so sure you are right about the 2nd.

Still don't agree about the reasons people are abused - a lot of the time it's unwarranted.

Fair enough, I did try to address that (abuse) with the frustration reference and the fact that we (all of us I am sure) have a propensity to read a posters name first before the substance of the comment. I know I have been guilty of that too at times.

At this time I have been making an effort, mainly due to a post by Esk some weeks ago concerning the RST, to be a bit more open with the content of the post before going into a state of feeding frenzy. I can only hope others will also attempt this same strategy and when a post is fairly put as yours above has just been I will not automatically go "tonto".

While I know you are being facetious, this seem like as good a time as any to repeat the warning bluepeter gave a while back

You shouldnt have bothered mate , if you think hes being facetious , your the mod

this place is fucking pathetic, cunts greetin about being called names on the internet :lol:

if you are posting from a mobile phone then disregard steps 1 and 2 and instead simply give your phone to the nearest male in the room who can actually use it properly without complaining out of their vagina

That male will probably be their lover

I agree with the OP this divisive carry on has to stop and have a simple way to fix it.

Can i suggest that we start by asking all the 'fans spokesmen' for the various groups who have wittingly or unwittingly damaged this club to resign and never darken our door again?

Within a short amount of time unity would ensue.

Fuck up dick head. :)

Fuck up dick head. :)

I would report you but I see your from Belfast so that has me a wee bit scared and i think I will be sitting over here praying to god no bullets come through the post.

Hey wait a second I am not Lemmon or ginger, forget that.

There's a thread on FF saying the same thing and, like this one, it's full of people insisting that 'they deserve it', 'not real fans', etc, etc.

The breathtaking arrogance on display about this issue is soul crushing. No-one, but no-one, knows the best way forward and people posting with absolute certainty that their way is the right way and abusing anyone who disagrees with them isn't helping anyone, we're all worried about the future.

We can be absolutely certain only about things we do not understand.

What do you suggest?

A Debate?

Well yeah, that would be nice. Unfortunately RM and FF seem to be two opposite examples of a monoculture - both have one dominant view held by the majority, who simply reinforce each others opinions.

Err what sort of view do you believe this forum represents?

I am pretty sure it has no pre-defined opinion and seems to have one that is usually against generalised statements. Care to be more specific? Or just a throw it our there idea and see where it lands?

I for one am interested as to your statement as posted.

Err what sort of view do you believe this forum represents?

I am pretty sure it has no pre-defined opinion and seems to have one that is usually against generalised statements. Care to be more specific? Or just a throw it our there idea and see where it lands?

I for one am interested as to your statement as posted.

It doesn't represent any view, it's a forum. That's not what I said.

It doesn't represent any view, it's a forum. That's not what I said.

"Unfortunately RM and FF seem to be two opposite examples of a monoculture"

Sounds like a view to me, maybe I have had too much Tennents in me to make a proper judgement call but I am pretty much getting the vibe that RM and FF are opposite sides of a coin.

Might have got you wrong fair play, cat is sitting on my computer desk and I am having a hard time typing or seeing what I am doing with her fat f*cking head in the way, YES YOU fat head! (that was at the cat she was looking at the screen).

EDIT; no she can't read but I find it funny when I type in caps she pays really good attention, underlines she almost has a wee orgasm to herself