Barry Giving Praise To The Bigot

minstral

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say it did. And I'm not saying I respect him. I hate the cunt. All I'm saying is that a player will see it differently. He doesn't give a shit that to quote you he's a scummy bastard, he's simply an opponent. All the politics is immaterial to footballers.

Apart from Barry tlb makes his hatred clear towards Rangers players, so being a professional only seems to count when you are a rangers player tlb can be the scummy bastard he wants. Sorry I really don't see your point that professionals see things differently or is greenteef an anomaly?

'We were not best pals by any stretch of the imagination but I bumped into him socially on quite a few occasions and we always got on well.'

How does that equate to them being pals? It seems to me he's just talking about professional respect.

its probably best to ignore the facts though and jump on the bandwagon with hysteria .

'We were not best pals by any stretch of the imagination but I bumped into him socially on quite a few occasions and we always got on well.'

How does that equate to them being pals? It seems to me he's just talking about professional respect.

Does professional respect and just bumping into each other include greenteef lying on your couch reading your autobiography? I am sure something like that happened sounds more cosy than described by Barry there.

Barry had a choice when he commented on Lennons departure from the girodome.He could have wrote a hard hitting yet honest article about lennons negative effect on the old firm divide and about how many times he stepped over the line when he was'nt in the heat of battle .He could have mentioned his spitting on scarfs or his desire to have hard earned league titles removed despite innocent till proven guilty being the law of the land .Lennon could have accepted the Nimmo verdict more gracefully rather than scoffing at his press conference , he could have apologised to Rangers for wrongly assuming guilt .Alas Barry chose to ignore all that and basically anyone who is not immersed in the old firm will read his article and ask themselves why the wee happy chappie gets such a hard time from the Rangers bigots.Unfortunately Barry wrote the usual watered down bland article which has no reflection to the true character lennon is( on and off the park) and missed a great chance to set the record straight about Lennon always stirring up trouble then playing his favourite card ,VICTIM.