Barry Giving Praise To The Bigot

minstral

I cannot believe that after all these vile heinous scumbags have put us through that Ferguson should even think of praising or even commenting on this poisonous piece of filth ? If he's got no respect for himself he should have for the Rangers fans by saying NOTHING !

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can'tanyone see its just respect of a fellow pro who he played against for many years. Do I like Lennon? No but I'm not going to give baz stick for his own opinion

That won't mean much to the uber staunchers on here, I'm afraid. Players inhabit a different world to the fans, always have done.

That won't mean much to the uber staunchers on here, I'm afraid. Players inhabit a different world to the fans, always have done.

It's true, they very often are friends with people who hate us. We hate them too, we are comfortable with that. So it just doesn't sit well with us that the players don't hate each other.

It's like when they claim to be Rangers fans, some are, some like Rangers, some just talk shite. But they don't get three flights in a day, doss down in a Railway Station, walk for miles, lose jobs just to get to a game.

They may be fans. But they aren't fans like we are.

Look Mate, I know they are in a different world money wise especially, but as it happens I know a few of them and frequent that different world as you call it now and again. Pay for nothing the whole lot of them, greedy bassas ! And I agree that there should be professional respect amongst them but this is a totally different situation, that club with its professional and mhedia accomplices tried to kill us off completely and deserves no respect whatsoever. And the sooner the likes of wee Barry and his likes get that through their privileged overpaid thick skulls the better !

FFS there has ALWAYS been a level of respect among Rangers and scum players, I remember wee WIllie Henderson relating a story where Tam Gemmel had just knocked him 10 ft into the air, and Tam coming over to him as he lay there and speaking to him, with both set of fans baying Tam asked him where were they going for a pint that night. Fans of course thought they were going at each other. I can hate players of Scumtic FC but still have a level of respect for them, all that being said Popcorn teeth is not one of them, but I will not find fault with a player having a respect for a member of the opposition.

FFS there has ALWAYS been a level of respect among Rangers and scum players, I remember wee WIllie Henderson relating a story where Tam Gemmel had just knocked him 10 ft into the air, and Tam coming over to him as he lay there and speaking to him, with both set of fans baying Tam asked him where were they going for a pint that night. Fans of course thought they were going at each other. I can hate players of Scumtic FC but still have a level of respect for them, all that being said Popcorn teeth is not one of them, but I will not find fault with a player having a respect for a member of the opposition.

As you say,Gemmell was a class above the LB.

Big Tam was a mate of my da's and,in they days, he would much rather drink with our guys than any of his fellow lions!

For the most part I would agree with you, but in the case of this individual his actions, utterances and behaviour towards our club in the past have taken him beyond any point where a reasonable level of respect could be expected to be extended.

Scotland and Scottish football will be better off without his brand of poison polluting every corner of it`s being.

Ask the referees and water bottles if this is so.

No idea if you're at the madam,matey,but you DO know these words came from Barry Ferguson,don't you??

No idea if you're at the madam,matey,but you DO know these words came from Barry Ferguson,don't you??

Sorry mate, I started reading it and gave up halfway because it was about the TLB, too much last night lol same goes for Barry though if he got paid for talking that prick up. Apologies out to Ally aswel.