"I'm not scared of the jail"

Just as well you repugnant wee bawbag, mind the soap.

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/crime/celtic-thug-caged-year-after-3626891

A CELTIC thug was caged for a year for tweeting vile racial comments about two Rangers players.

Declan McCuish, 23, posted the comment "black monkey b******" about former Gers star Sone Aluko.

He also tweeted the phrase "Are you still playing football you vile little f****** monkey" about Senegalese footballer El Hadji Diouf who also played for the team at the time.

After receiving complaints about his offensive Tweets, McCuish's Ibrox home was raided and police found cannabis and phenazepam.

Passing a total sentence of 12 months sheriff Andrew Cubie branded the tweets "vile and racist" and noted that his Twitter name 1888-dec-1888, was linked to Celtic.

He told McCuish that he was part of a "small and dwindling group" that want to "cherish this kind of hatred".

The sheriff added that these comments had "no place in 21st century Scotland".

It was heard that McCuish posted the comment: "Your a joke yourself yah black monkey b*****" about Aluko.

A member of the public responded to this although it is not known what they said, and McCuish continued with his racist slur.

He commented saying: "I'll take the derry I'm not scared of the jail like yourself so here it is one more time he's a black monkey b*****".

The court was told he also posted a message about Diouf which said: "Are you still playing football you vile little f****** monkey, Your better at spitting on people than playing."

Two Twitter users, one in Northern Ireland and one in England reported the racist remarks posted on the social networking site.

Police checked McCuish's social networking site and saw he had posted his home address which led officers to his door.

A search warrant was granted and his home was raided and drugs found.

See tbh, it's only fucken words, the world needs to man up. Fuck sake Diouf spitting on the cunts was worse. :lol:

Totally agree mate. See this pish with us grassing on them and crash barriers grassing on us at the slightest things, it is a fucking joke.

I tell my old man about it and a bigger bear and loyalist you won't meet and he thinks it is a disgrace. He was never brought up to grass even if it was a bheggar.

See tbh, it's only fucken words, the world needs to man up. Fuck sake Diouf spitting on the cunts was worse. :lol:

Maybe if your were black and you got abused you'd maybe see things a little differently.

Scotland is full of racist arseholes...They are better in the jail than out with decent minded people!

Totally agree mate. See this pish with us grassing on them and crash barriers grassing on us at the slightest things, it is a fucking joke.

I tell my old man about it and a bigger bear and loyalist you won't meet and he thinks it is a disgrace. He was never brought up to grass even if it was a bheggar.

Exactly. Im scunnrred wie im offended squad. Fuck up and get on wie it. And fuck the pope while you're at it.

Maybe if your were black and you got abused you'd maybe see things a little differently.

Scotland is full of racist arseholes...They are better in the jail than out with decent minded people!

When's a Nigga not a Nigga?

When my Nigga calls me one.

The only people who generally use that term really nowadays are black people, so i am not going to get too overly sensitive about it (yes I kept in black and not to the politically correct coloured).

Personally i couldn't give a sh1t about your colour of skin or religion, if your a wanker your a wanker, if not fine, where's the pub and let's have a beer.

Diouf is a wanker by the way, he has major attitude issues, nothing to do with skin colour or his bottom lip tripping him up most days. He's just a a wanker.

Exactly. So what he said a few things unpc, I'm sure Diouf and Aluko give a fuck as they count the thouands going into their bank account every week.

I've been abused because of my religion, I've also been given abuse once from an asian for being white, I just laugh at the clowns and gave them abuse back. Who really cares?

The only people who generally use that term really nowadays are black people, so i am not going to get too overly sensitive about it (yes I kept in black and not to the politically correct coloured).

Personally i couldn't give a sh1t about your colour of skin or religion, if your a wanker your a wanker, if not fine, where's the pub and let's have a beer.

Diouf is a wanker by the way, he has major attitude issues, nothing to do with skin colour or his bottom lip tripping him up most days. He's just a a wanker.

Guy came to Rangers and never done a thing wrong, why any Rangers fan would have a problem with him is beyond me?

Plus he hates the tims, that will do me.

Saying Fuck the pope is just a wee bit different to calling black people monkeys! Or whatever the dirty bheggar called our players at the time.

It's not really. It's the exact same.

"vile little f****** monkey" was one of the terms used another was "black monkey b******" he did not get the jail for using the term Nigga...Where are you getting that from??

Fuck racist arseholes...I'd send them all to the jail...or to the pub wae you!

Diouf's a hero, yer a wanker

"vile little f****** monkey" was one of the terms used another was "black monkey b******" he did not get the jail for using the term Nigga...Where are you getting that from??

Fuck racist arseholes...I'd send them all to the jail...or to the pub wae you!

Sending people to jail for tweets :anguish:

I've been abused because of my religion, I've also been given abuse once from an asian for being white, I just laugh at the clowns and gave them abuse back. Who really cares?

This.

People get so easily offended these days. When I was young people actually said things to your face and no-one got upset as they do now!