Rangers line up St Mirren Defender

It is ludicrous some of the comments that are being made about him, I sometimes think the majority of the time they haven't seen him play, or only seen him play on the odd occasion. He played about 35 games last season so it seems to me his main injuries are behind him.

If there is any truth in these stories and he does sign then I will judge him on how well he does for us and not on what anyone else says or thinks. I also need to question all of these folks who must have seen him play, why were you watching St Mirren and not Rangers?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No quotes evidence and I've never seen him play. Who knows he could be a good defender.

He is quite good and seems to be a decent enough person to boot. Will hopefully oust one of Jig or Moshni.

Whether or not there is any truth in this I'd like to hope ally and the club have learnt our lessons about signing players for the sake of it.....

given he's reportedly going for Miller and Boyd i think it's safe to say they haven't. Up front is hardly a position we need bolstered for next season, he has enough on the bench he doesn't use.

No quotes, no evidence just pure speculation. Let's all moan about it anyway, even those of us who haven't seen him play.

People who haven't see the boy play feel free to criticize him while the 'Ally Oot' brigade use it as another excuse to give the manager pelters.

Same shit, different day.

:( whats wrong with Luca?

Too young and inexperienced. Also. Greg Halkett has apparently progressed better this year and is rated higher by Ally, who goes to nearly all the U20s matches according to the players.

He isn't as bad as the boys are making out on here, seen him a few years ago for Cowdenbeath and his first year with st mirren I was pretty impressed with him, he's had two knee cruciate injuries since then so it remains to be seen if he can replicate that form. A decent Scottish centre half who's played in the lower leagues, will be on fuck all wages too. A decent player to have, and I'd imagine it'll be between him and jig to partner Billy if he signs, IMO, better than faure or cribari, I'd like to see Luca given a chance but I can't see that happening under the current set up.

given he's reportedly going for Miller and Boyd i think it's safe to say they haven't. Up front is hardly a position we need bolstered for next season, he has enough on the bench he doesn't use.

You dont think we need at least one more striker? really?

Come on gogzy, well known fact you only need 11 players to make a team. Ally's got a cheek wanting any more than that.

There are areas of the park that we have sufficient cover, I don't feel that up front is one of them.

Daly.Clark, sheils and Galagher.

one is very hot and cold ( sheils)

One is to immoblile ( daly)

One has impressed in a couple of games ( gallagher)

One has not really ever been tested ( clark)

I think we need at least one more good striker.

People who haven't see the boy play feel free to criticize him while the 'Ally Oot' brigade use it as another excuse to give the manager pelters.

Same shit, different day.

he's played 35 games, st mirren conceded 58 league goals and god knows how many cup goals, so there is a good bet that whenever he has played st mirren have conceded on average a goal a game, not the most impressive stats for someone that we are reportedly targeting, given that we are going into a league that is arguably as tough as most of the teams he faced last season in the premiership

again like the hibs boys though, absolutely no quotes whatsoever, so a non story for me