15th player leaves Hibs

They are fucked. With it looking like us and Hearts going uo, Hibs will he langushing there for another season at least. That is goni be a tough league for us to climb out of, never mind Hibs. They could be out the top tier for a good few years.

I dont think either Edinburgh team will come up with us

I dont think either Edinburgh team will come up with us

Exactly. They fucked up something as simple as a playoff system. Even if they finish in the playoff places they have to potentially win 3 ties to go up.

People act as if the best team finishing 2nd-4th are guaranteed to go up.

Exactly. They fucked up something as simple as a playoff system. Even if they finish in the playoff places they have to potentially win 3 ties to go up.

People act as if the best team finishing 2nd-4th are guaranteed to go up.

I dont think either of the diddy Edinburgh clubs will come up with us they are pish

Should add i dont think both wll get play off places either

See they have also pulled the reserve team out of the EOS league due to not having the money to fund them anymore also supposedly trying to punt the club to some yanks? Looks like admin might not be too far away for them.

See they have also pulled the reserve team out of the EOS league due to not having the money to fund them anymore also supposedly trying to punt the club to some yanks? Looks like admin might not be too far away for them.

Good, fucking hate the cunts, wish it was the bheasts from the east instead.

Fuck knows how Hibs have ended up in the Championship.

They have a modern stadium, a state of the art training ground, they're not in any great debt and Petrie's last appointments have been inspiring within reason; Fenlon and Butcher. Petrie also backs his managers in the transfer market.

I blame Butcher. He took over a side in a mid-table position and ran them into the ground.

Anyway, Butcher will be shown the door when he sits down with Dempster and rightly so. Further to that, Hibs won't be back in the SPL for a long time. They've lost 10+ first team members and their rebuilding process will be a long, slow grind.

Fuck knows how Hibs have ended up in the Championship.

They have a modern stadium, a state of the art training ground, they're not in any great debt and Petrie's last appointments have been inspiring within reason; Fenlon and Butcher. Petrie also backs his managers in the transfer market.

I blame Butcher. He took over a side in a mid-table position and ran them into the ground.

Anyway, Butcher will be shown the door when he sits down with Dempster and rightly so. Further to that, Hibs won't be back in the SPL for a long time. They've lost 10+ first team members and their rebuilding process will be a long, slow grind.

Good the longer the better another demotion would make my fucking year.