Kenny Miller: I've not had the smile off my face. Home

Never wanted to see Kenny back in a Rangers shirt unless it was in the stand, but it's a done deal, their are negatives and positives to everything, as long as the positives outweigh the negatives and I think in this case they do, so let's try to get behind him and give him our support.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always his first choice my arse.

More like we were the highest bidder, if not the only one.

Talks about how he regretted leaving almost straight away, has been constantly linked with us in every transfer window since leaving but for some reason only rolls back up once the offers of more money from elsewhere dries up.

He ticks all the boxes in speaking well apart from saying we didn't give him the right offer in 2011.

He chased the money. He should of stayed and earned himself the title cause he played a huge part in that season.

Anyways I'll be happy enough to see him score again.

3K plus goal bonus, squad bonus, win bonus.

Not a bad retirement plan.

As much as I'm against his signing I have to say I look at this bonus pish the same way I did with Graham Wallace, if the targets are reasonably high standard and he meets them, then he's earned it.

He ticks all the boxes in speaking well apart from saying we didn't give him the right offer in 2011.

He chased the money. He should of stayed and earned himself the title cause he played a huge part in that season.

Anyways I'll be happy enough to see him score again.

He was offered the same terms with a couple increases in bonuses.

He did chase the money and he knows it.

Turn it around all you like :) I dont "know" its 3k, I've "heard" it's 3k ( which is what I posted)

Where as you posted like you "knew" what his wage is, and that it's more than he was getting at his old club. When you make posts like that, which imply that you are in the know, then expect to be asked to elaborate sir :P

Same thing and you know it. We both have our sources and yours differs from mine. £3,000 a week or £6,000 a week is still money down the drain on a player who left us for more money elsewhere.

Said this last night, if he's on less than 5 grand and we get Boyd for a similar deal its a cracking bit of business.

I wouldn't have signed either if I was the manager, but to get both for round about 10 grand a week is a steal.

he wont sign boyd,ally loves daly,he wont have 2 target men to hit with the long balls(will he?)

Mixed feelings, but I don't buy the cost a fortune angle, although I don't know his while deal.

Imo Kenny will bang in goals, which will be the payback we are paying for. He will work his ass off, which we need. He knows the score and expectations, which helps no end considering some of the attitude recently. He keeps himself fit and afaik he trains hard, which will literally show some of our younger guys how to prolong and improve their careers and performance, which is huge.

He has played for them and chased money. But, he was at an age where he would chase the money and was watching the clock ticking.

I'll reserve final judgement (for what that's worth) and back him as one of our players. I hope he proves to be the singing I hope he is.

All imo