Kenny Miller says Kris Boyd would like Rangers return

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silly not to sign Boyd on a Bosman, was sorry to see him leave, Miller has made a lot of people eat their words, mostly tims, let see if he can do it again.

Why are we seeing the 3rd strip first..

I would disagree with "mostly tims" but probably because they have a deal regarding World Cup strips.

So thread title indicates that KM says KB would like a Rangers return yet article says KM thinks KB would like a Rangers return. A big difference there.

I'm glad to see you picked up on that bit of "Selective journalistic privilege" from whoever wrote that heading.

Scottish "journalism" is getting worse every time I read a reportr such as that.

Boyd has matured and is at the peak of his career. He is a better player than the one that left with a whole different attitude.

Get Boyd in and punt Daly to save a few quid.

To me Daly is not mobile enough and I would think he is a luxury we can't afford.

But would he leave as he is still under contract? Would he get as much elsewhere?

But to me Boyd is a far better player than Daly

Get rid of Daly and it's a yes from me.

However some folk have short memories with regards to Boyd and is absolutely useless against better defenders. 1 goal against the scum his whole career for a lethal striker is a poor return.

Why do we need him though? Really?

We have Clarke and Gallagher why not try and develop them as I think they could have what it takes. We will win the Championship next season with a forward line of Miller/Clarke/Gallagher. It would be a very pacey exciting forward line as well and gives us something moving forward with the possibility of making some financial return.

Boyd is getting older and won't be the difference between us winning the league or not.