Ally talks about the club's incredible support

Why should they give a figure right now ?, can anyone remember us reporting ST sales after the renewal date in the past ?, Wait until the public sale kicks in to get a more accurate comparison unless of course you don't want accuracy and are working to an agenda instead.

I took the central message to be about the loyalty of the Support. The measurement of that loyalty - if there has to be an insistence on making a tangible measurement - may well be pinned on the volume of STs sold. The public sale starts on 19 June so for me - if there must be some sort of litmus test measurement relating to ST sales, then let the measurement be the number sold after the first few weeks of the new season. Until then, the Board made it clear in the Review that if ST sales were not at levels they would need to be in the weeks / month or so following ST sales starting then they had the option of alloting more shares to existing shareholders. That hasn't happened and nor has there been any announcement of it or even hint of it since the Review paper. We are releasing players and have signed a new player (and renewed other contracts) so the financials would appear to be good enough for now.

Encouraging the Support to continue supporting is the message I'm hearing from AM and enthusing about the new season. The centrality of that message chimes with me. I'm looking forward to packed Ibrox for Championship games and for a good Support at away games in what is a vital season. And I'm hoping the budget can stretch to a few more good quality experienced signings - CB and another striker.

to be honest im a bit sick of hearing things like this from him, we know the support has been fantastic despite all the shit on and off the park.

its time for him to repay that support with some decent football and stop trying to lick our arseholes with soundbites like that

doubt it will happen and id probably like to see him moved on but that wont happen either so we just have to get on with it and continue our support.

despite all the dross im actually looking forward to the new season and im hoping the challenge of being in a tougher league inspires the players and management to up their game.

Ally praising the support but not asking us to buy STs. Wonder why? That Board is still paying him and his mates a lot of money.

Because Ally knows if he came out and asked fans to buy ST's he'd get crucified by the UoF, he knows his jackets on a shaky nail so he keeps his heid doon.

Because Ally knows if he came out and asked fans to buy ST's he'd get crucified by the UoF, he knows his jackets on a shaky nail so he keeps his heid doon.

Translates as Ally doesn't choose sides and looks after himself first and foremost. Like giving the proxy vote for his shares to a supporters club he will avoid siding with one side or the other.

to be honest im a bit sick of hearing things like this from him, we know the support has been fantastic despite all the shit on and off the park.

its time for him to repay that support with some decent football and stop trying to lick our arseholes with soundbites like that

doubt it will happen and id probably like to see him moved on but that wont happen either so we just have to get on with it and continue our support.

despite all the dross im actually looking forward to the new season and im hoping the challenge of being in a tougher league inspires the players and management to up their game.

I'm pretty sure it will. Opponents are sure to open up a bit more than in the lower leagues.

If you want signings Ally then get selling season tickets.

That should be the message.

If he is withholding his backing then he can't greet if he gets bugger all to spend.

I wish he would just go before he ruins his standing altogether.

OMFG.

Ally has sent out a subliminal message which equates to how many season tickets have been sold? People are getting their calculators out and doing arithmetic on this statement? Reaching figures that they type in, which leads to conclusions that the season tickets are like this....................????

2 quid will get you a roll of tin foil. You can turn it into an antenna, a hat, or anything .......................................

He clearly praises the support and asks them to continue their good work.

Would you prefer he begged us to buy season tickets, sounded desperate, needy and feed the sos and the mhedia ammo they want to force us into admin? They'd love that.

Strange as it may seem he is looking after the Club he loves. He may not be the manager you want but he is not a man to "keep his heid doon".

He clearly praises the support and asks them to continue their good work.

Would you prefer he begged us to buy season tickets, sounded desperate, needy and feed the sos and the mhedia ammo they want to force us into admin? They'd love that.

Strange as it may seem he is looking after the Club he loves. He may not be the manager you want but he is not a man to "keep his heid doon".

Fair Doos, but I still think he's hedging his bets

If you want signings Ally then get selling season tickets.

That should be the message.

If he is withholding his backing then he can't greet if he gets bugger all to spend.

I wish he would just go before he ruins his standing altogether.

He has already stated that he has been given a budget and wants to do some more business in the transfer market.