Means fuck all. Goffin isn't exactly known for his powers of recovery. As far as I can see I'm not sure he's ever won a match from 2-0 down in a 5 set match.

No but he's the world number 16.

He's clearly the favourite for this set and then any subsequent ones.

No but he's the world number 16.

He's clearly the favourite for this set and then any subsequent ones.

True, but Goffin isn't exactly as physical monster the same way as Djokovic, Murray, Ferrer are. In fact he's a bit of a powderpuff.

I doubt he has any sort of physical edge over Edmund in a 5 set match. Which might be an issue, especially on clay.

They've had a piss-easy draw and got lucky through other countries top players deciding not to play.

First round they played Switzerland minus Fed and Wawrinka, who's best player was ranked 187 in the world.

QF they played Canada minus Raonic and Pospisil who's best player was ranked 285.

SF they played Argentina minus Del Potro and Juan Monaco, who are roughly as good as Belgium are, with players ranked in the 60-120 range.

Piss easy right enough

This is real gritty tennis after the show glam and money of World finals. Belgian left hander is useful. Would love to see our younger player get a result against him.

Our kid over achieved first 2 sets. Not used to the level he was playing at for 5 sets. Talent and massive stamina are needed, shame really and sympathies for him.

Andy..........you got to love him. So proud we should be, and Jamie. Saw a few of that Belgian team at Braehead. Would love to have been at this final with me Union Flag :cool: