19 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

The disrespect for a 34 year old living legend of the sport, 17 time Grand Slam winner on this thread is unbelievable. 

There is a lot of black and white thinking going on with that attitude.  What is Roger up against here?  Well the best athlete/tennis player ever probably.

Not only that. Roger, even at absolute peak, would have lost as many against this Novak as he won. Many say Roger is past it blah blah. That is looking at his age. When you look at his shots and movement, he is still around peak playing. IMO, when Roger was winning his many Slams, this version of Novak was not in his path. Roger and Andy can only get near him if his level drops. It is not dropping and it is why both of them cannot get a Slam recently.

I have to admit if there's one thing I hate most about the Aus Open...apart from the  Time Difference...its the scheduling for the Men's Brackets...

If you are in the No1 Seeds bracket of the draw you always get an extra days rest prior to the final against the opponent from the No2 Seeds bracket.

Why both Men's Semi Finals don't take place on the same day I'll never know...it's simply a bizarre stance to take.

21 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Imagine they all won. Utterly amazing.

I can imagine that, can't see it happening though. Makes a change that Murray doesn't need to beat Federer, Nadal or Djokovic in the semi to get to the final.

8 minutes ago, AyeReadyStu said:

Murray should beg  Lendl to come back and Mauresmo should gtf. She brings nothing to his game.

His game's fine. It's his mental strength he needs to work on, and he probably always will have to work on it. Lendl can't be the only person that can help with that.