Rangers Gunning for Gavin again

The general feeling in the transfer thread was he isn't good enough.

Gogzy, can you possibly move the transfer section into The Bears Den subforum so it appears at the top of The Bears Den next to the Boardroom and Financial section?

A lot of people come straight to The Bears Den and probably don't see the Transfer Section.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're going to become that angry at paper rumours, you might end up having an aneurysm. It's probably best to wait until McCoist actually does sign the guy to criticise him for it than launch a preemptive tirade.

McCoist is trying to sign them stop kidding yourself on there only "roumers."

Gogzy, can you possibly move the transfer section into The Bears Den subforum so it appears at the top of The Bears Den next to the Boardroom and Financial section?

A lot of people come straight to The Bears Den and probably don't see the Transfer Section.

ill have a word with bluepeter later can u pm me that request too because my memory sucks ass.

That just means he has lots of fancy buttons; doesn't mean he knows how to use them.

basically this.

i am still admin-lite :lol: have no intentions of changing the layout of the site without checking first :D

I'm just praying this is paper talk. Surely we wouldn't be interested in a player that's just failed a medical last week for another club.

Surely..?

how much does the medical fail actually mean though mate.

remember what happened with us and Hartson?

how much does the medical fail actually mean though mate.

remember what happened with us and Hartson?

Hartson failed a medical based on the fact he wasn't match fit, which was ridiculous in the first place.

What a fucking joke. Don fucking and now this cunt who has already failed a medical at another club.

Ally McCoist you are one clueless manager. It is unbelievable why any Rangers manager would go for any of these no marks.

All the arseholes who are protesting about the board should be protesting about our manager.

People say it's money that will stop us competing in the SPL it's fucking Ally McCoist that is holding us back.

:lol: MTAF you rager :uk:

always thougjt it was something to do with his knees.

A Rangers statement said Hartson had "not played a sufficient number of top class matches recently.

"He would not be at the level of match fitness required at this particular stage of the season."

"Both Rangers FC and the player are very disappointed at the outcome of this matter. The player will therefore return to Wimbledon FC to continue his career."

McCoist is trying to sign them stop kidding yourself on there only "roumers."

You know this how? Suddenly you trust everything the papers say? You always trust everything the papers say, I take it? Or only when it suits you letting off steam in the usual, predictable way? At least this way you get two McCoist bashings out of one story, I suppose; once before it happens, and once when it actually happens. I'm sure you'll be back repeating your rant if he does sign the lad.

The thing about Gunning is that he can hit a corner and a free-kick very well which is something we don't have. If Cribari went then Gunning could replace him at CB and as a squad player can do a job at LB if required.

In a perfect world I'd have Shaun Hutchinson at Ibrox but I don't think that'll happen.

Had never noticed the guy till we were linked with him at end of season ,and having then seen him play a few times i can't say i'm impressed .Appears to be a decent footballer but positional sense and decision making not the best.

So he's shite then (and has a dodgy knee or whatever) . Will fit right in then :mutley:

A Rangers statement said Hartson had "not played a sufficient number of top class matches recently.

"He would not be at the level of match fitness required at this particular stage of the season."

"Both Rangers FC and the player are very disappointed at the outcome of this matter. The player will therefore return to Wimbledon FC to continue his career."

(tu) what a weird reason to not sign someone.