Jig rumour?

cpm1979

His lack of pace and lack of positional sense (not a natural CB so can't blame him) means we could never press up the park to:

a. Win the ball back in attacking areas

b. Allow us to quickly hit players in dangerous areas without going 'long ball'

Getting him out the side would be beneficial, enabling the whole team to press further up and would leave us with a pretty pacey and mobile back 4 of Foster McGregor Moshni and Wallace.

INCOMING!!!!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be good for him and the team. For him to start another aspect of his career, and for us by saving on his wages and the fact he's done a job for us, but now he's far too slow. Can you imagine him against the youngsters of the Jambos next year?

Good luck to him if he does go. (tu)

Counting the posts until his haters accuse him of raping our Club/being Satan himself.

Jig will always be a legend for many reasons .Forgetting his ability for a moment ,I will never forgot what he helped do for this club before and after Admin ,he stood tall and showed where his loyalties were .Its getting tiresome dissing our own players for any other reason than ability .We all have our own opinions and our least favourites but this season is one where the support will have to realise sooner rather than later ,it's one of the most pivotal in our Clubs history .That for me means putting all differences aside for 9months and getting behind every one of our players and hoping Ally turns all the doubters around .At times it may not be easy but I for one cannot wait till it all begins .Roll on fixtures tomorrow

His lack of pace and lack of positional sense (not a natural CB so can't blame him) means we could never press up the park to:

a. Win the ball back in attacking areas

b. Allow us to quickly hit players in dangerous areas without going 'long ball'

Getting him out the side would be beneficial, enabling the whole team to press further up and would leave us with a pretty pacey and mobile back 4 of Foster McGregor Moshni and Wallace.

That is an awful back four :(

I'd be upset if he left. He still has a great deal too offer and is the man to skipper us when back in the top flight.

I think Wallace is the man to skipper us when we're back in the top flight. Jig, as good as he's been probably wouldn't be here if things didn't happen the way they did. He's unfortunately not good enough and not getting any better. He was shown up at the back a few times this season.

I think Wallace is the man to skipper us when we're back in the top flight. Jig, as good as he's been probably wouldn't be here if things didn't happen the way they did. He's unfortunately not good enough and not getting any better. He was shown up at the back a few times this season.

Nonsense, he still has plenty in the tank and while he had a few off days, the same can be said for any player who has played for Rangers over the years. Jig is an easy target for the moaners and the ones with no football brain.

Nonsense, he still has plenty in the tank and while he had a few off days, the same can be said for any player who has played for Rangers over the years. Jig is an easy target for the moaners and the ones with no football brain.

Yup, a guy that often struggled for regular football at Rangers preadmin and was a journeyman for most of his career, and is now played in a position he's clearly uncomfortable in to shoehorn him into the side to justify his high wages is the one to lead us to the Premiership title. It's the 'moaners' with 'no football brain' that just can't see it.

So I'm a moaner with no football brain? Crack on with the insults, it's just a fact. He may have served us well, but he wouldn't be anywhere near our first team if we never went in to admin. Anyone with a football brain can see he's not of a high enough calibre. Simple.

quite Ironic that the first word in your response is "Nonsense" because that basically sums up the entire post.

McCulloch is a poor footballer, the fact that you can't see that says more about you than anyone else, Administration was the best thing that happened to Lee McCulloch, no ifs buts or maybes about it - he was on his way out, the fans didn't want him either and when he played, particularly as some kind of Barry Ferguson lite, it was embarassing how poor he actually was.

He went from a guy the fans couldn't wait to get rid of to a guy fans got behind simply because he stuck by his team, what was the alternative for Lee? He could have walked but no-one would have given him remotely close to the £16k a week he was on at the time, I doubt he'd get close to what he is on now either, he is drastically short against any half decent Scottish team.

Sentimental nonsense.