We need Donald Findlay back...

At this time, and following this verdict, we now need a competent spokesman/ legal expert to take us forward.

We need a fighter to take us through this minefield, and to promote the club, in defiance of scum like the Hag, and Philth, etc, etc.

People like Houston just embarrass us, and other so-called spokesmen have no status or gravitas.

We need an attack dog, right now.

Utter nonsense, what did he ever do to defend us?

I see it the other way mate - what did we ever do to defend him?

He was stitched up by one of our own and his only crime was to sing songs that we have all sung and probably did that very night.

A lot of our problems arose because Findlay and Ogilvie left to be replaced by self-serving pricks like Bain.

I for one would be over the moon to see big Donald back, a criminal Q.C. is just what we need to identify who did what and go after the bastards who conspired to out Glasgow Rangers down the drain. When you take into account the money that was withheld from us by the SPL then there is surely grounds for BOD going after the SPL

You are aware he is a criminal lawyer ----- not a business one ?

EDIT - Not a corporate one

Indeed but a switched on guy probably more so than most on here and I include myself in that. He could only be a positive addition to our fight because that's what it most definitely is.Whether he would want to become involved would be another question altogether as he is now invlolved with Cowdenbeath. Would certainly welcome him back

He is far too tarred with the sectarian brush. Every time he said or did anything it would be raked up and Rangers would be guilty by association.

If recent history teaches us anything, we didn't need Findlay to be tarred with that! FFS we don't do anything and we still get accused, whilst the vhermin in the east end get away with murder!

If recent history teaches us anything, we didn't need Findlay to be tarred with that! FFS we don't do anything and we still get accused, whilst the vhermin in the east end get away with murder!

The difference in reaction to the DF Karaoke routine and the IRAoke from Hartson and Pearson certainly proves they can get away with anything they want to in this country.

Apparently singing the sash is a bigger crime than singing about murdering women and children with bombs in some peoples eyes.

Findlay= front page news and faux offence.

Hartson and Pearson= 1 paragraph on page 13/14 of the paper.

post-62540-0-17395100-1405144210_thumb.j

I for one would be over the moon to see big Donald back, a criminal Q.C. is just what we need to identify who did what and go after the bastards who conspired to out Glasgow Rangers down the drain. When you take into account the money that was withheld from us by the SPL then there is surely grounds for BOD going after the SPL

This Bod lol

Did he do anything to upset us? Just asking as you're comment is a bit vague

Not doing anything to upset us is neither here nor there. OP thinks we need him back and I cannot think of a single thing he did when he was at the club, or since, that has done anything for us.

I see it the other way mate - what did we ever do to defend him?

He was stitched up by one of our own and his only crime was to sing songs that we have all sung and probably did that very night.

A lot of our problems arose because Findlay and Ogilvie left to be replaced by self-serving pricks like Bain.

Because when he was vice-chairman he did what?