New Sellick Manager....Same Old Complaints!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harder opponents in the next round so there's still some hope, is there any chance they can draw Zagreb or BATE or someone like that because they would certainly knock them out.

AND the round after that.

Yes but we lost more or less all of our squad and are rebuilding.

That shower have always had their full squad and are allegedly Scottish Champions.

Read into that what you will.

Oh I know, this Celtic team are nothing to be afraid of. We are only a couple of players short I reckon.

Harder opponents in the next round so there's still some hope, is there any chance they can draw Zagreb or BATE or someone like that because they would certainly knock them out.

Going by Wikipedia (if all the higher ranked teams win & its split into seeded & unseeded like it its in football manager :lol:) they'd miss out on BATE but they could get one of:

• Sparta Prague
  • Dinamo Zagreb
  • Ludgorets
  • Maccabi Tel Aviv
  • Sheriff Tiraspol

Not sure if they are any good or what but I think Ludgorets did quite well in the Europa League last year?

First time I've really seen them live for about a year or so and not impressed at all.

Take Commons and Brown out of that team and it's pretty ordinary.

The strikers they have look mediocre at best in European terms, the big Herman Munster look alike in goal will be away before the window shuts to be replaced by glass ankles Gordon and the rest of the team ain't much to write home about.

They do look a bigger more physical team than Rangers at the minute but I think with about 4 decent quality signings next summer we won't be that far away from them.

Ronny Deila insists it's "stupid" that Celtic have to jump three hurdles to reach the Champions League group stage.

And the new Park head boss claims the Hoops deserve more respectfor their achievements in Europe's top competition over the past few years.

So,.......Because they reached the last 16 two year ago they should just be put in to the group stages....OK then.

I think we all know the qualifying rounds are brutal but they had one good season and last seasons "efforts" seem to have been conveniently forgotten.

Will say it hasn't taken him long to get used to ra Sellick way.

Hate them and hope they get absolutely slaughtered and knocked out of Europe as soon as possible BUT he has a point. It's the Champions League and there's teams who have won their respective leagues being made to play 3 and some even 4 qualifying rounds to get into the groups meanwhile there is clubs in other leagues finishing 3rd and 4th and getting straight in. The whole setup is fucked and when it's us that are back winning the top tier and having to play the qualifiers I guarantee the majority of us will complain about it too.

The SFA know of the co-efficient system before they apply for our teams to play in the competition. It's up to them to improve the standard of Scottish football.

This, it's fuck all to do with being Champions and getting automatic entry, co-efficient ratings has a lot to say about it.

I fancy Aberdeen to have a decent wee run.

Groningen are a decent team I think. I have a friend who's right into Dutch football & he thinks they are pretty similar.

Motherwell should get passed that Icelandic team though.

Don't see much hope for St Johnstone but then again I thought that when they played Rosenborg last year :lol:

Going by Wikipedia (if all the higher ranked teams win & its split into seeded & unseeded like it its in football manager :lol:) they'd miss out on BATE but they could get one of:

• Sparta Prague
  • Dinamo Zagreb
  • Ludgorets
  • Maccabi Tel Aviv
  • Sheriff Tiraspol

Not sure if they are any good or what but I think Ludgorets did quite well in the Europa League last year?

Prague or Ludogrets will end their run.

Bate borisov are shite these days

• Sparta Prague
  • Dinamo Zagreb
  • Ludgorets
  • Maccabi Tel Aviv
  • Sheriff Tiraspol

Maccabi tel Aviv. Would be good, send copies of all those tweets that have been aimed at biton.

All Israel teams aren't allowed to play games at home due to the conflict in their country, shame really i'd loved to have seen C****c draw an Israeli team over there and they got a kicking or something due to their rants and Palestine flags etc.

All Israel teams aren't allowed to play games at home due to the conflict in their country, shame really i'd loved to have seen C****c draw an Israeli team over there and they got a kicking or something due to their rants and Palestine flags etc.

They probably still will. They can start riots in empty rooms.