New Sellick Manager....Same Old Complaints!

Are they any good maybe worth a few quid at the bookies?

I'd say they're better than that Kazakhstan mob but nothing special sadly, considering though they're half way through their season the might just be able to pull it off. Praying for a 1-0 but no doubt the tims will probably hammer them

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liewells got him trained up good and proper already i see, if they pass this round i hope to see them drawn against a big named team and hammered, timothy will be in meltdown, they're relying on CL qualification 15m in the pot they could strengthen or stock pile more state aid repayment cash, i hope it all goes tits up for the horrible cancerous cunts because shit will hit the fan big time parkhead will be empty ( again ) for every league game as they all expected CL, lost revenue of about 25m alone from the CL 15m qualifying cash, other 10m being made up of gate receipts,TV money, win,lose or draw bonus money in the group stage, i want these pricks to feel the wrath of Karma!

Liewells got him trained up good and proper already i see, if they pass this round i hope to see them drawn against a big named team and hammered, timothy will be in meltdown, they're relying on CL qualification 15m in the pot they could strengthen or stock pile more state aid repayment cash, i hope it all goes tits up for the horrible cancerous cunts because shit will hit the fan big time parkhead will be empty ( again ) for every league game as they all expected CL, lost revenue of about 25m alone from the CL 15m qualifying cash, other 10m being made up of gate receipts,TV money, win,lose or draw bonus money in the group stage, i want these pricks to feel the wrath of Karma!

There won't be many big names in the 3rd qualifier, remember they are in the Champions Path.

These are the possible teams they can play in the 3rd qualifier. It's an absolute walk in the park for them.

Maribor/Zrinkjski Mostar

Legia Warsaw/St Patricks Athletic

Partizan/HB Torshavn

Debrecen/Cliftonville

Slovan Bratislava/TNS

Aktobe/Dinamo Tbilisi

Ventspilis/Malmo

Quarabag/Valletta

HJK/Rabotnicki

Aalborg

I bet one of the Irish teams or TNS (Welsh team) cause an upset and end up drawing the bastards.

I think we are giving them too much credit here. They are bang average and a number of those teams could put them out. I actually agree with him that the champions shouldn't have to play qualifiers, always annoys me when we have too. The rest of his statement is laughable though.

Has there been any phantom injurys to their goalie or the Dutch centre half ?

You know the ones they are trying to sell.

Can't be having the players cup-tied now can they.

No need to worry about that mate, Southampton aren't in Europe

We need to watch this game closely tonight, we cannot have them qualifying for the groups stages again, the more money they make, the harder it will be for us to close the gap