*****The Official Sacramento Vs Rangers Thread*****

julescotia

The internet is to slow here unfortunately. Thanks though. Might not be a bad thing though from the sounds of it :(

You can change the video quality to suit your internet connection. It's the wee gear icon in the bottom right of the video on youtube. Rangerstv.tv showing it too in a lower quality also

Busiest player yes, pass marks no

on the basis that he is putting so much more into the game than anyone else he gets pass marks from me. If we were getting that from the rest of them then I don't believe we would be 1-0 down. As a matter of interest do you give anyone pass marks ? Anyway second half should be better for me as I'm just about to open a nice bottle of red wine :thumbup:

Good surface, compact stadium, good crowd, and a good section of travelling Gets fans - what a great pity we're so poor!

They are a well organised team, defensively sound and they look dangerous on the break. We, on the other hand look lost.

Jig is utterly woeful, and good only for kicking people. Boyd and Miller look almost disinterested, and Boyd's miss was a shocker!

Forster is absolutely dire and, generally our play is aimless and lethargic.

I fell for the travelling Gets fans - they must be embarrassed. Sad days indeed.

Good surface, compact stadium, good crowd, and a good section of travelling Gets fans - what a great pity we're so poor!

They are a well organised team, defensively sound and they look dangerous on the break. We, on the other hand look lost.

Jig is utterly woeful, and good only for kicking people. Boyd and Miller look almost disinterested, and Boyd's miss was a shocker!

Forster is absolutely dire and, generally our play is aimless and lethargic.

I fell for the travelling Gets fans - they must be embarrassed. Sad days indeed.

1st or 2nd one ? :D