Derby v Rangers

SteveJ

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is still buffering and the it keeps losing the connection. Does anyone have a stream i can watch to see if i have problems with that. I have paid £5.99 and seen nothing so far :( I ran a broadband speed checker and there are no problems that i can see from my end.

This is still buffering and the it keeps losing the connection. Does anyone have a stream i can watch to see if i have problems with that. I have paid £5.99 and seen nothing so far :( I ran a broadband speed checker and there are no problems that i can see from my end.

Wiziwig mate, 3rd stream down when u click on it :wink:

Wiziwig.tv mate

no mate but iv just paid there and no problems. Restart your pc.

Hugely disappointing line up, but not surprising. Gutted to see Lewis stuck on the right. He should be played centrally imo or at least on the left side where he's developed a good understanding with waldo.

He's not stuck on the right he's been in the middle a lot and on the left too.

Just got in and on the vipbox. Picture is a bit sticky, but that sometimes goes after time. What a funny angle the TV camera seems to be at in that ground. Fans singing well, but no goals as yet. Get in there Rangers, although it all sounds a bit sedate at the mo