Ally McCoist - all chat in here

Adoniram

706 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally the man for the job?

Do you think Ally should have refused the money on the basis that if he didn't spend it the board would have put in place a scouting network?

I think he should have brought in a few championship players and brought better coaches to improve our kids. .We would be seeing the benefits now and not have had to spend as much on wages.

Well the first season he finished second in the SPL despite a 10 point deduction and should have qualified for the CL due to our league position.

The following season he won the 3rd division at a canter

The season after that he won League one without losing a game and didn't drop a point until boxing day, reached the semi final of the scottish cup where we lost to Dundee United (who we haven't beat in the cup since the 70's) and blew the ramsdens.

For someone who is so desperate for McCoist to go I'd have thought you'd have known this.

And all that for 15 million quid.

Yeah, we don't care about the club. All that time and money spent following them was simply because I had nothing better to do. I regularly discuss Rangers on twitter and on here through nothing but sheer boredom, certainly not any kind of emotional attachment to the club. Definitely not. Then there's spending months working to get a Rangers legend honoured in his/my hometown and going to the expense of organising something which will bear his name for years to come and give kids something to aim for and hopefully make a new generation aware of the exceptionally high standards kept.

...so that's why you're sticking up for the worst manager in the history of RFC?

Sack Ally NOW.

Not a lot I can disagree with here.....in many ways those who continue to make excuses and defend mccoist (the manager) are just as culpable as they create this aura that masks our glaring deficiencies under him that many of us have seen for a long time!

We need a change for the good of the club long term.

Not a lot I can disagree with here.....in many ways those who continue to make excuses and defend mccoist (the manager) are just as culpable as they create this aura that masks our glaring deficiencies under him that many of us have seen for a long time!

Will you give me a 5 minute head start before setting the dogs off after me?

Oh, please! Spare me. That's such arrogant nonsense.

I think that people are sick of negative tactics and formations. They want to see Rangers attacking with style and they have not really seen that under Ally. I think we are heading for a bad beating somewhere and then we will hear Ally GTF coming from the stands. The more negative we play the more likely to hear Ally GTF and that will be a sad day for all.

Unfortunately I think Ally believes that the style and standard of football is ok and he is not reading the fans feelings.

Mate...back in the eighties fans actually demonstrated outside the main door to urge the board to sack John Greig.

It worked wonders, fan power works.

I couldn't care less. Chanting 'Ally, get to fuck', or any manager get to fuck, should be below us.

I would say ludicrous, but how can I best that, you with your 14 million reasons in wages alone are streets ahead.... :rolleyes:

What would have been the consequence of failure to get out of either league? Or do you prefer to dwell on competitions we were never likely to win for your negatives?