The jackal.

bawsburst

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Strangely no mention of the fact Ally takes more out if Rangers than Green or Wallace ever did.

Nor any mention of the 800,000 reasons plus that Ally has for hanging about.

It's clear some can't distinguish between poor football and boardroom matters and just make an arse of themselves.

They would rather try and point score about the board than address the issue being debated.

It clearly isn't about football for them.

You mean like murray majors puppet board jackal

Of course, there are around 600,000 reasons for him to cling to his salary with all his might but if a CEO is rendered powerless like a minister without portfolio then surely the right thing to do would be to say so and resign with professional dignity intact.

Nearly every media outlet is running with "it's all Charlie's fault" the sooner Charlie is back and sorts out Alistair's faults with a P45 the better.

Yes let's bring back a guy who said he had to go into hiding because Rangers fans threatened him and who was part of a board that posted a £14,000,000 operating loss in under 1 year.

This is what Rangers really need right now.

Yes let's bring back a guy who said he had to go into hiding because Rangers fans threatened him and who was part of a board that posted a £14,000,000 operating loss in under 1 year.

This is what Rangers really need right now.

Excellent that you agree.

KJ is spot on once again.

Fuck off ,sack Mcoist and Improvenment will come.

The Boardroom shit is Fuck all to do with how the Players are performing .

I watched a Fucking shambles on the Pitch yesterday, then a Manager who is Incompetent comes out and Blames some Cnut who isnt even Involved on the Football side.

Ally said Last week he feels like a Football Manager,then he should take responsibility for his Teams Performances .

Fucking pissed off with Excuse after Excuse for Mcoist Failings.

Fuck off ,sack Mcoist and Improvenment will come.

The Boardroom shit is Fuck all to do with how the Players are performing .

I watched a Fucking shambles on the Pitch yesterday, then a Manager who is Incompetent comes out and Blames some Cnut who isnt even Involved on the Football side.

Ally said Last week he feels like a Football Manager,then he should take responsibility for his Teams Performances .

Fucking pissed off with Excuse after Excuse for Mcoist Failings.

Mcoist will run this Club into the Ground .

Strangely no mention of the fact Ally takes more out if Rangers than Green or Wallace ever did.

Nor any mention of the 800,000 reasons plus that Ally has for hanging about.

It's clear some can't distinguish between poor football and boardroom matters and just make an arse of themselves.

They would rather try and point score about the board than address the issue being debated.

It clearly isn't about football for them.

Noticed this Too.

Ive been willing to give Wallace and the Present Board a Chance , no Longer willing as they are Bottlers who cannot make the Big Decisions in the Board room.

Useless and if Mcoist survives this then our Club may not.

He will empty the Stadium and these Mhedia Twats Know that thats why they wont even Critisice Mcoist.

you really have to wonder about 'Rangers' men who fawn over this prick on his twitter feed.Calling him Keith,mate etc and he referring to them as 'mate'.

Yes Aldo (Gok) talking about you,Chris,SpaceGirlGail and other treacherous bastards who feel more comfortable befriending an enemy of Rangers.

He was when "real Rangers men" refused to break a tenner, much like today.

He spotted an opportunity. I don't blame him, that's his thing. But him returning isn't going to fix anything. Wallace is the man needed to give the immediate fix, then we can start to move upwards.

He spotted an opportunity. I don't blame him, that's his thing. But him returning isn't going to fix anything. Wallace is the man needed to give the immediate fix, then we can start to move upwards.

I do believe Wallace has the experience to make the club successful again but I feel that his hands are tied in the boardroom, as was Walter `s and think that he, also knows that Ally is not the man for the job but his hands are tied.

Wallace is I am sorry to say not up to it, he fears Alistair....... .whereas Charlie...

you really have to wonder about 'Rangers' men who fawn over this prick on his twitter feed.Calling him Keith,mate etc and he referring to them as 'mate'.

Yes Aldo (Gok) talking about you,Chris,SpaceGirlGail and other treacherous bastards who feel more comfortable befriending an enemy of Rangers.

Never done twitter/facebook, but that sounds about right and disgusting at the same time. :(