Rumours: Brighton make Lee Wallace bid

Rankin1873

Rumours doing the rounds that Brighton have made a bid for Lee Wallace. Some rumours saying the offer has been accepted, others saying it hasn't. I'm aware that it is The Sun that appear to have fuelled the rumour but still cause for concern surely. If he goes it will be the final straw for a lot of people who are on the edge as it is.

For the record if Wallace goes he goes with all of our best wishes and we appreciate all he has done for the club.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have to accept that we are a sellign club and if the right bid comes in for any player then we woudl have to accept it, particularly when our financial position has been so openly poured out to the media as some of our so called "fans" have been desparate to do.

Realistically, anythign at the £1m mark would have to be ocnsidered seriously

With season ticket sales being lower than expected, it would not surprise me at all if we did accept a bid for him.

Us bringing in that full back lappin on trial suggests there might be something in this.

With season ticket sales being lower than expected, it would not surprise me at all if we did accept a bid for him.

Us bringing in that full back lappin on trial suggests there might be something in this.

well only ourself to blame then. take that back as I have a season ticket.

I hope the SoS/Uof don`t start moaning about it since it would be a direct result of their actions.

If he goes we can chalk that up to the non renewers.

I'm hoping if he does it is to offset the cost of getting shot of Ally and his management team.

That's one big cost removed and a huge increase on our chances of getting into the premiership.

Any rebels would have a bloody cheek moaning if he gets sold.

at the tail end of last season and so far this season, he hasn't exactly set the heather on fire. Personally, I think he is a little over rated and if we had decent cover i would sell him. However we don't have decent cover - and i include Smith - we don't exactly look like shoo in to win this league, and over rated or not - he is still one of our better players, so I think we should keep him.

That being said if we can get £2m, I would bite their hand off and hope Smith steps up.