Cammy bell

PaulReid

They were fantastic saves, and probably made the ultimate difference in the game, had one of those went in I think we would have found it real difficult to come back.

I expect nothing less from a keeper in a Rangers jersey, he has some amazing Rangers keepers to try and emulate.

Always been unsure about his ability to be a keeper who can earn you 10-15 points over a season but he certainly played his part last night.

He also had what I thought was a really important stop against Hearts (the one where he came off his line and took it off the boy who was clean throughs feet) when it was 1-0 about a minute or two before we scored and when we scored I remember thinking it could be 2-0 just now but we've earned a point because of that save now (obviously we didn't but I didn't know that at the time).

The ability to make great stops when you're up against it is exactly the reason we signed him, when he played the jungles he had a knack of becoming a German international.

If he'd just stop punting the ball to no one having received a pass-back he'd be even better.

Wit :lol:?

Falkirk would have taken something from Friday's game, and rightly so, had it not been for Bell.

I know his tipping-over-the-bar of their free-kick and save from the resulting corner have been highlighted, but even his bravery for Taiwo's early chance was admirable.

I like Bell; I think we've got a good goalkeeper between the sticks who, with time, will become better and hopefully, as reliable as that fuck McGregor once was.

His kicking requires major improvement, though.

Falkirk would have taken something from Friday's game, and rightly so, had it not been for Bell.

I know his tipping-over-the-bar of their free-kick and save from the resulting corner have been highlighted, but even his bravery for Taiwo's early chance was admirable.

I like Bell; I think we've got a good goalkeeper between the sticks who, with time, will become better and hopefully, as reliable as that fuck McGregor once was.

His kicking requires major improvement, though.

for someone who is 6ft, he does not command his 6 yard box and often appears glued to the goal-line. Then again it could be because the penalty box is about as crowded as an Indian train.