Away fans allocation cut to 1000 at Ibrox

Don't understand what level of trouble Police Scotland would expect from travelling fans of QoS, Falkirk, Dumbarton etc. If the smaller clubs can sell 2, 3 or even 5 thousand tickets I see no reason why we as a club can't accommodate them, it just confirms what we already know "everybody wants to see the Rangers"

Does anyone know what the problems were at the Hearts game?

I never saw anything, & this is typical of the policing in our country ' Some bad boys caused trouble before, so everyone pays the price.'What about Police Scotland getting off their arses and arrest those that were causing the bother, & leave the rest of us to get on with watching the game.

gave my St to a member on here against hearts sitting next to the hearts fans in bf4 and he said he was spat at and had coins flung at him all game, think he ended up leaving early.

I sit in bf4 and the segregation was a shambles. The problem was the stewards had closed an exit and all fans had to walk across other fans line of view if going for a pish or a pie etc. which is ok normally but when your up and down from your seat to let folk past your aisle 100 plus times during the match you soon get annoyed. Glad to hear this response from rangers tbh.

I'm surprised there's no mention of the Hibs game, there was people going for each other all night, I actually witnessed a coin leaving a fans hand and landing right on the dome of a Hibs fan, splitting his face wide open, like Hugh Dallas at porkheid. At the end of the game a couple of Hibs fans around 16-17, doing a bit of dancing, pretending to try and get across to our support, knowing fine well the cops wouldn't allow it.

I wasn't sat there at the Hearts game so I can only imagine what went down was a full scale riot..... Or the fuzz are just tired of doing their job and earning a crust?

How do they know taking away 700 fans is going to stop the coin-throwers etc from attending? Laughable once more from Salmond's brigade.

Here's an idea. Instead of cutting the number of away fans why don't the cops do their job and police the away section properly. Why should all the other fans suffer due to police incompetence?

The point being that someone was blaming our board for this. You miss it all you want. Yes the polis should do their job they screw us for costs anyway.

The point being that someone was blaming our board for this. You miss it all you want. Yes the polis should do their job they screw us for costs anyway.

Yes, I get it now. I skimmed the OP. The police should concentrate on doing their job. Our board must think the workd is against them just now.

In light of this I take it the board will be seeking a reduction in Policing costs due to the inability of Police Scotland to carry out the work they invoice the club for. More so will Police Scotland be reducing the numbers of c****c fans in attendance at Parkhead due the amount of trouble they have caused across he UK in recent years, and most recently at the Legia game at Murryfield?

As long as when we meet the mhanky mob we stick them under the screen.

Let the bears who have sat their and saved this club remain in those seats regardless of opposition.

Treat them the same as the rest with no exceptions, tell the police, the sfa and the spfl they will be receiving minimal tickets.

As for them reducing our allocation at the beggerdome, let them do it, but let them see they are getting no special deal for tickets.

Police Scotland must be the laughing stock of the Police forces around the world due to being unable to Police 1700 Hearts Supporters and now being scared to go over 1000....Somebody send them down south to get trained and to man up!

Police Scotland now being very much controlled from certain people at the top IMO and they are not of our persuasion .