FIFA 15 - Ibrox & Rangers

WATBB

Playstation? Would not waste my money,

Got rid of ps1 for n64 which was a better console,

Got ps2 on release date but go rid off within a year as I hated it got the superior xbox

Got the psp for work which was not to bad a console but got rid for the ds and mario kart.

Sony have never impressed me with their consoles, just got the 360 and I am now on my second one and could not be happier, would not even consider the ps3

Will buy the xbox one at some point as I fully expect it to be better than the ps4,

Now all the sony and FIFA fan boys will be up in arms,

And as for the Wii? Take away mario games and especially mario kart and it is a dreadful console yet sold millions upon millions,

I suppose a bit like FIFA really and aimed at the kids

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kids?

Every PES player I grew up with is now a FIFA man.

PES died in 2007.

Did it really die? FIFA is nowhere near as hard and real as pro evo, shows you all the razzle dazzle but the game play is always different when it starts, but no one ever mentions this. You stick to FIFA and I will stick to the original and best football game, I bet you are under 25, not checked yet but will do after I post this

Got ps2 on release date but go rid off within a year as I hated it got the superior xbox

Got the psp for work which was not to bad a console but got rid for the ds and mario kart.

Sony have never impressed me with their consoles, just got the 360 and I am now on my second one and could not be happier, would not even consider the ps3

Will buy the xbox one at some point as I fully expect it to be better than the ps4,

And as for the Wii? Take away mario games and especially mario kart and it is a dreadful console yet sold millions upon millions,

:lol:

Pro Evo is shite and has been ever since the PS3.

WHy do you think FIFA suddenly started to sell millions of copies and become the best selling football game?

It's certainly not because PES is a better game.

But aye the reviewers and gamers are all wrong...

maybe the millions and millions ea threw at the game? maybe that's why it sold so many. As for game reviewers ? yes they all say FIFA is the better game? I don't think so,

maybe it's just too hard for you

PES has been dreadful for years :lol:

Not the game I have, sorry but FIFA is all nice until kick off, I suppose it down to choice, but I would say to anyone that there is a guy on ebay who sort everything out on the USB for pro evo, teams, strips, sponsors everything.

It makes a big big difference, I am sure he sells them for the Playstation also, would recommend any pro evo player to spend the extra on the USB.

lol what you been smoking man? xbox came nowhere near the ps2 which was in a whole league of its own. fair enough 360 was a pretty damn good console for last gen. this gen the ps4 is the superior console. it's outselling the xb1 3-1. it has more powerful hardware. xb1 struggles to even render at 1080p and a decent fps. if you want a decent fps you gotta drop to 900p or something.

but hey whatever play what you want on whatever platform. pro evo/xbox...cool.

if u want the "superior" experience then it has to be fifa/ps4. not even saying that as a fifa/sony fanboy. it's just the truth for this generation. it seems that you think you're better than everyone else so the least you could do is play the better game on the better platform :)

lol what you been smoking man? xbox came nowhere near the ps2 which was in a whole league of its own. fair enough 360 was a pretty damn good console for last gen. this gen the ps4 is the superior console. it's outselling the xb1 3-1. it has more powerful hardware. xb1 struggles to even render at 1080p and a decent fps. if you want a decent fps you gotta drop to 900p or something.

but hey whatever play what you want on whatever platform. pro evo/xbox...cool.

if u want the "superior" experience then it has to be fifa/ps4. not even saying that as a fifa/sony fanboy. it's just the truth for this generation. it seems that you think you're better than everyone else so the least you could do is play the better game on the better platform :)

The xbox was a far better machine than the ps2, the only problem was the controllers were too big at launch, but they soon sorted that out by selling the Japanese controller in Europe and calling it the controller s, apart from being built like a brick it was a statement from Microsoft to sony.

Microsoft actually lost money per xbox they sold.

What's next? The ps3 is better than the 360?

Sorry not a fan of sony consoles, and power is not everything, I hear the ps4 is harder for them to work with.

Mind that Club Football that came out for xbox ps2 with a rangers edition had the ground official songs etc etc

Recall the gameplay being ok but the chants were awful

Mols mols mikey mikey mols he gets the ball he scores a goal mikey mikey mols

The xbox was a far better machine than the ps2, the only problem was the controllers were too big at launch, but they soon sorted that out by selling the Japanese controller in Europe and calling it the controller s, apart from being built like a brick it was a statement from Microsoft to sony.

Sorry not a fan of sony consoles, and power is not everything, I hear the ps4 is harder for them to work with.

:lol: That's a good one mate are you Live at the Apollo anytime soon?I've had a 360 last 5 years but the first Xbox was shit not even close to the ps2 :lol: and Ive had an atari,spectrum,sega master system and mega drive so hopefully Im allowed an opinion.For me the Playstation was class as was the ps2 I then switched to the 360 but the ps3 just as good and from most things I read the ps4 is the better next gen console but ofcourse time will tell and as for pes well as most have said it's been shite for years I hope every year that it'll be good again like it used to be back in the day only for another pile of shite to be threw together but maybe one day they'll get a decent game to challenge Fifa as a gamer that's what we all hope for.

Personally I can see a reasonable argument on what is better for PES vs FIFA when it comes to actual gameplay. It is going to come down to personal preference, as one who falls on the FIFA side I will happily call anyone who says they have never been frustrated by FIFA's gameplay from time to time a dirty liar (either that or a filthy casual). However when it comes down to UI then FIFA wins hands down. PES still seems stuck in the late 90's early 2000's there. As for game modes that is also going to be personal preference but, for my enjoyment, I find FIFA to be far superior here as well. So yeah, while I too find FIFA better that does not mean someone can't prefer PES and not be wrong. This was based off of playing both 2013/14 season editions.

PS4 vs XBox One...

First: PC Master Race

Second: console differences are not huge. Some games will preform better on one as opposed to the other not only based on physical but also optimisation. Which one is better, especially in this case, is dependent on what console your friends own (get the same one to play online) and what console exclusives you prefer. That's about it. Xbox One has started badly due to the stupid always online and always having kinect on features that they tried to start with, however since they dumped that there is nothing particularly wrong with Xbox One. Xbox one will still have to overcome the hate it got at launch but you shouldn't let it deter you if it is the one you want. But I would also say that you shouldn't expect either to be better except for playing with friends if they have the same console and playing the exclusives you like best.

PES was better until about 2008. I stuck by it in 2009 and bought it for PS3. The fact that it was impossible to play online due to glitches was a pain in the arse.

FIFA has been the better game since then and it doesn't show any signs of changing. The PS4 is a fantastic console and I'm looking forward to playing FIFA 15 on that.

Buy the console that has the games you want to play. this generation of console hardware is nearly identical in architectur the only difference being the speed and grunt of the components used.

The X1, now that its removed the stupid requirement for the motion sensor, has been able to free up some computational power to allow its games to play at similar framerates and resolutions to the PS4. But at the end of the day the AMD GPU in the X1 is simply an inferior version of the AMD GPU in the playstation.

I believe Microsoft has Overclocked the APU (GPU / CPU in one) above the released speed of 1.6Ghz in order to try and narrow the gap. But regardless of the overclock the graphics processor will always be a inferior version (simply less hardware in it) of the PS4's hence why many games struggle to hit the fabled 1080p on the X1.

That said as a multimedia unit its great. I hate the voice commands and never use it but as kind of living room hub it works well enough and I'm sure that when some good exclusives come out it will be used a bit more but for now Its the PS4 however that gets pride of place in the den and is the platform I play all the multiplatform games on simply because the games are near enough identical bar the extra visual fidelity that the PS4 brings to the table.

Certainly not a fanboy by any stretch, I bought the X1 and won the PS4 in a works raffle :7325: but I do love a bit of tech and with the consoles being so similar design wise its never been easier to pick out the technically superior.

But like I said its all about the games. choose the one that has what you want to play.

Specs-Xbox-One-vs-PS4.png

Right.... im going to grab my coat and crawl back under my rock....

ps2 consoles sold: 155,000,000

xbox consoles sold: 24,000,000

tell me again that the xbox was the better console?

and i never said the ps3 is/was better than 360. stop putting words in my mouth. see my previous post "fair enough 360 was a pretty damn good console for last gen.". it started off the generation well (it came to market much earlier/cheaper than ps3) and was the easiest console to develop for therefore was the lead platform for a lot of games. the ps3 however did manage to pull back and catch up by the end of the generation

and the ps4 is the easiest platform to develop for this generation. how would you explain games running at 900p or even 762p to achieve decent fps? the xbox is limited due to microsoft holding processing power back for the kinect and implementing slower memory/esRAM. also it has less available RAM than ps4 (due to using two OS/hypervisor).

you're a bad troll mate. give it up

ps2 consoles sold: 155,000,000

xbox consoles sold: 24,000,000

tell me again that the xbox was the better console?

and i never said the ps3 is/was better than 360. stop putting words in my mouth. see my previous post "fair enough 360 was a pretty damn good console for last gen.". it started off the generation well (it came to market much earlier/cheaper than ps3) and was the easiest console to develop for therefore was the lead platform for a lot of games. the ps3 however did manage to pull back and catch up by the end of the generation

and the ps4 is the easiest platform to develop for this generation. how would you explain games running at 900p or even 762p to achieve decent fps? the xbox is limited due to microsoft holding processing power back for the kinect and implementing slower memory/esRAM. also it has less available RAM than ps4 (due to using two OS/hypervisor).

you're a bad troll mate. give it up

A. Bad troll? No m8 just putting my option across like everyone else. as for using sales to say the ps2 was a better console, So the Wii was better than anything then? It sold more machines, no need to get personal ffs it just a game and a couple of very wealthy companies .

As for playing FIFA , tried the demo last year, found the game play to be better but still would not buy it, Still,found pro evo to be superior that's my option, but please less of the insults.

If you have next gen then wait till the PES demo and Fifa demos are out. You will be surprised. It didn't win best sports game at gamescom for no reason.

Would love the xbox one, but got the Fanatec csr wheel and pedals and it's,not compatible, so need to make do with the 360 for a while