I want them in the cup!

if we played the scum, we would get humped. only good thing to come from a six nil doing is mcoist would have to do the walk. no surrender

They wouldn't get 6 past us :lol:

They went 1 down last night and were then nearly 4 Dow in the space of 6 mins

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not getting beat that hurts as much.

It's the shit that comes after the games. The ridicule on social media. Papers. If you have friends from that side. I used to hide for a week. Imagine the torture from the next time we play them. No thanks. Just now anyway

They wouldn't get 6 past us :lol:

They went 1 down last night and were then nearly 4 Dow in the space of 6 mins

6 is maybe pushing it, but i would not be confident in our defence containing mcgregor/moshni and/or foster keeping them down to 3

they were honking last night, but they were honking against a team that ally also lost over 2 legs to, and ally had a much better team back then than he does the now

I'm not sure if guys like Law and Black would be able to handle the occassion.

Boyd and Miller yes. Who else though?

Bells a capable keeper. Wallace, McCulloch, Miller, And Boyd have been there done that. MacLeod and Zaliukas would handle it no problem. If 2 or 3 of the rest have a decent game you just never know.

I would be less bothered by the football than the afters that would be likely. I think we stand some chance of getting a result but I worry about our fans letting it all out and taking their frustrations out in public against their fans. Last thing I want to see is Rangers fans in trouble but it's inevitable that there will be very strong passions after this match whenever it happens. You can imagine what their fans will be harping on about and we are not going to take it lying down.

So in summary I hope we steer clear of them for some time especially as we need to get back in to Europe with a clean sheet.