I want them in the cup!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because this mhank team got pumped out of the champions league (twice), don't let it cloud your judgement.

Outwith the ICT game where they played a weakened side they've been comfortable and will continue to steamroller the opposition in the SPL much aw they did to Dundee Utd.

Our defence has not improved greatly and we were comfortably beaten by Utd last season.

Don't get me wrong if we got them I'd love it and I don't think we should fear anyone, especially in a one off game, however Scottish football is at an all to.e low in European terms so I wouldn't read to much in to how they'd be in domestic terms.

most of you have short memories they have pretty much had it over us for well over a decade now, go back and look @ the results, I don't think we won a game for like 7 or 8 at one stage, like I said above Mohsni & Black would get carried away and be sent off, our defence would be destroyed by Celtic, it wouldn't be a nice day to be a Rangers supporter, on last nights display against Maribor, Celtic would hump us at least 4-0

A lot of folk used the excuse of wee teams being more up for it when we were in the lower leagues.

No matter how pish the tims team is, it will be better than ours, esp under Ally. He couldn't motivate a player to put a parachute on in a burning plane.

They would be fired up for it and we would get a terrible drubbing.

I'd rather wait til we have an SPFL team and hopefully a proper manager.

The result won't take account of us having a weakened team so i see no point in giving them the satisfaction.

Ffs, it pains me to say this, but under our current management team, no thanks.

This is what it boils down to.

No matter whether it's East Fife, ICT or the tims, when I ask myself whether the squad is good enough to beat them the answer is always yes, then I remember who we have in charge.

I've been desperate to avoid them since relegation. But meh, we have to play them next season and I don't think we will be a whole lot better by then. Plus they look shite as well. Aye fuck it give us a bash at them at home.

Worse that can happen is a trouncing and maybe just maybe it will be the end of McCoist or finally the board see just how much investment we need on the park to compete.

Think it's a stick on we'll get them in the Cup this season. They need the money now that Haribo have ended their CL hopes. Amazed that some fanny on here wants to lose to Celtic so that Ally can be sacked. I fucking despair some times at the no-mark fannies that claim to support Rangers.

don't give a fuck who our players or management are. if we're skint or rich. in league two/one/championship or premiership.

we'll take that bunch a dirty cunts on any day. we've taken on bigger teams than them. why be scared of them?