I want them in the cup!

don't give a fuck who our players or management are. if we're skint or rich. in league two/one/championship or premiership.

we'll take that bunch a dirty cunts on any day. we've taken on bigger teams than them. why be scared of them?

Cos we've got the hair bear bunch managing and coaching us.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Think some are getting fear and realism mixed up.

I see no evidence we're good enough to beat several of the top league teams never mind them, we don't have that fight and passion mentioned and from coach to player we simply don't play well enough.

Red cards and a few goals beaten by is how id see it, take no pleasure in it but it's how it is for me right now.

Why would Legia & Maribors victories make any difference to us ?

Would we have fared any better ? I doubt it very much, we cant keep clean sheets in most games against inferior opposition so god knows how we would cope with even a semi decent team in European competition.

Celtic are poor atm but would beat us comfortably imo.

Think some are getting fear and realism mixed up.

I see no evidence we're good enough to beat several of the top league teams never mind them, we don't have that fight and passion mentioned and from coach to player we simply don't play well enough.

Red cards and a few goals beaten by is how id see it, take no pleasure in it but it's how it is for me right now.

(tu)

We struggle badly against teams who are a level above us or even the same level just look at Hearts, Caley Thistle, Dundee United ect.

We also bottle the big games (i.e the cups) so there is zero evidence we would be ready to face them anytime soon.

Not one of our players would get into their team bar maybe Wallace, we are filled with average shite with a manager who is tactically naive.

Miles and miles away from where we need to be to start dishing out beatings the the bheasts. No amount of chest beating and battle cry speaches is going to change that.

Can you imagine how much Ally would bottle it if we got them in the cup, he'd spend weeks putting the shit up our players telling them how good sellick will be etc, theres no way we'd beat them the now with Ally in charge, we'd park the bus and theyd score in the 93rd minute as usual. No thanks.

(tu)

We struggle badly against teams who are a level above us or even the same level just look at Hearts, Caley Thistle, Dundee United ect.

We also bottle the big games (i.e the cups) so there is zero evidence we would be ready to face them anytime soon.

Not one of our players would get into their team bar maybe Wallace, we are filled with average shite with a manager who is tactically naive.

Miles and miles away from where we need to be to start dishing out beatings the the bheasts. No amount of chest beating and battle cry speaches is going to change that.

Shit as it is, it's the truth.

Celtic are on a slippery slope,but still think its a year too early to play them.Fear them ,you have got to be joking.They were crushed by a Polish team that will struggle even in the Europa league.

Maribor play in one of the weakest leagues in Europe,where even their second best team cannot attract an average gate of 1,000.

Septic have lost 4 games already and it's still August not the world beaters they claim to be IMHO. They've been beaten by teams that are ranked 108th and 104th in Europe right now.

If you look at the component parts of each team we have Moshni but they have Ambrose also would anyone take Gordon over Bell right now?

Up front we have Boyd,Miller,Clark and Daly they have Boerrigter (1 goal so far) Pukki? Stokes and Griffiths I would have the Rangers strike force any day of the week over what they have.

They do have a better MF I would say but every other part of the team is touch and go. Plus that mob will only get weaker in the next few months VVD and Commons might be out the door soon and the English lower league clubs will raid them big time in January.

tThey do have a few tasty looking players coming in, let's not be silly, we would be hammered

I have a seaky suspicion that the ' tasty players coming in' might think twice or have their offers withdrawn as a consequence of last night's events. They're fucked!

This the same bunch that were having a go at the manager for postponing the East Fife game, banging on about having no fear and all that who are sitting here shitting themselves over a draw that hasn't even happened yet? I wouldn't be that desperate to play them, but just because I don't want to share air with them, no fear, never.